Final

Baby I Miss You

 

Waking up with the messy hair, loose shirt and baggy pants in school

Suddenly, Kris knocked on my table as I was half asleep in the classroom during lesson

"Hey what's up Bom? You alright?" Kris, the new transferred student approached me with his non-awkward and concerned face.

Thinking to myself ' This is the freaking first time a guy talked to me...Wow.'

Other girls which were called the ulzzangs in school, but they were also in my class glared at me because they eyed on him.

"Yup, I'm fine. Just a little ired after watching World Cup you know?"

"Oh, you watched them too?"

"Yup, I was also a soccer player for 4 years in America. I dribble the ball and receive it from my chest. Unbelievable right?" I smirked.

"Wow. But I think I heard your nickname was Park Messi huh *smirks*" Kris winked.

OMG. Did he just winked at me...WOW. PARK BO-UM (her passport name rmb,2ne1tv XD??) WOW.

He nudged me. "Hey, you okay??" Swinging his hand back and forth in front of you but you keep staring at him.

Until he went closer to your face and you felt his hot breath.

He smirked.

"Admit it or nah. That you're captivated by my looks."

"ANIYAHHH!! WAE GEURAEYO AISH" I raised my voice a little because I'm flustered...

He take a sit behind me in the classroom and whispered " 3pm, school gate "

I turned back my head, looking at the teacher, giving her attention if not she's gonna ask me to write the equation she mentioned not long ago which I havealready forgotten.

I took out my maths textbook to cover my use of mobile phone in class.

At this moment, a message came.

- NOTE : Bom message. Kris message to Bom -

' You're thinking about me, right? >_^ '

' Mwoya, aniya. Stop being so full of yourself -_- '

' Neo...jjinja kyeopta. >< '

'Thank you Mister Krease'

"PARKBOM AND KRIS. What are you all laughing about."

"Oh uh nothing. Just some equation that looks dirty and I shared with her."

I give him a look..A you're-such-a-bad-and-dirty-guy look.

That teacher blushed " O-Okay..Please pay attention."

He winked at me again.

< After school, 3pm>

"Aish, this kid. Is he even a gentleman???!!"

"Can't he be punctual-" I got interrupted in a conversation with myself by a horn produced by .. KRIS CAR???

"Come in here." He called me.

"You have a car dude? I didn't know."

"But you're lucky today. You're going my house.

"What?! Your-AAAHHHHH!!" His car sped up and ZOOM!!!

-Flashback of the dream ends-

I wiped off tears thats on my face.

 

"Thanks Lu, I have fun yesterday."

"Welcome bro but will noona know?"

"She's a little naive so I don't think she know."

*Driving back to their(Bom and Kris) apartment*

"Baby, I'm back. I went to our high school for recollecting memories from the past." I lied while smiling

 

 

He lied. I smell some liquor on him.

"Oh is that it? I dreamt about us in the past too!" I played along with him with a broken heart.

"You don't know how much I was thinking about you in the meeting today." He backhugged me.

I no longer feel the warmth that I used to feel it from his hugs.

He went to the bathroom to bathe and a while later, he kisses me from my cheeks to my neck.

I chopped the vegetables harder and faster,he backed away.

"Did you do something guilty behind my back, Jagi?"

He gulped down his saliva ' . She must have know already. '

I started singing ' You love me but your kiss is a lie..'

"A-Aniya...What are you saying" Kris asked.

"You've been cheating on me RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?!!!"

 

"You're a big liar.."

"I-I'm sorry Bom...For hurting you..." Kris cried.

Bom passed out. He sent her to hospital and she died and was told by the doctor that she was diagnosed with last stage of cancer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG, I cried a little while writing this story...and listening to 2NE1's Baby I Miss You and EXO's Baby don't cry