First Day

Please Be Careful With My Heart (On Going)

Its Shancai's first day of school. As she walked through the entrance door with her sister People kept staring at them and she linked her arm tightly with Sying as quick as she could.

"Why are they staring at me?" Shancai whispered at Sying.

"Well ... maybe they recognise you...you ended my musical the other night remember?" Sying said sarcastically. "Why are you being so shy anyways??"

"You know me... I'm not used to new places with a lot of people"

"Says the one who sang in front of hundreds of people on opening night" Sying answered sarcastically.

"Will you stop being sarcatic... Im having this err..." Shancai as she slaps her sister's arm lighltly

"Having what?" Sying asked

"You know... thiss...ermm" Shancai keeps on stalling herself from not finishing her sentence.

"This what?" Sying kept asking questions back.

"This new girl thing.. it happens everytime. They bully on new students... I dont want anybody bullying me" Shancai said fast as she can.

Luckily, her sister is used to her being like that "Oh thats why your being such a shy type girl so suddenly.. dont worry sis, most of the people here are very nice and friendly. There is nothin to worry about. You will be fine!"

As they finish talking, they have noticed that student beside them are already leaving the place. Shancai wondered why.

"Sis... whats happening?" while tugging her little sister's tshirt like a little girl.

But Sying didnt respond. She stood there frozen while looking ahead. Shancai kept trying to get her attention after a few attempts she looked where Sying was looking. She saw 4 handsome guys walking in a diamond shape style while the 3 girls following them. One of them pushed one student aside.
Shancai didnt like the view of this. She gave Sying this look that can Sying confess something when she's wrong.

"Hey I said 'Most'...dont you give me that look" She defended as she put her two arms in the air as a sign of defeat.
Shancai smiled and shook her head side to side.

"Ok,ok, well where is the Dean's office?" Shancai said as she changed the subject but Sying looked at her wrist watch.

"Sis, I got to go! I have to go to class babye!" She said while walking away.

"Hei! how am I suppose to find the office now?" She shouted at her Sying but sadly she didn't hear her.

"Great! Im left all alone now." she said to herself while walking slowly.

On the other hand, F4 and the girls stopped by their lockers. 
"Eh Ahsi where is Jesse? Meizuo asked while getting his textbook out of his locker

"Heck knows, I dont know and i dont care." Dao Ming Si answered

"wow... what a great boyfriend he is" Ximen said sarcastically.

"Whatever..." Dao Ming Si said to stop, coz he has got nothing else to say.

After XiaoYou got her books noticed someone walking towards their direction.

"Ei... isnt that the girl who performed on opening night?" XiaoYou asked the others with her as she points at the girl who is looking at her folder.

Everyone else look at the direction she pointing.

"yeah..." Jing asnwered her.

"That cant be her" Ximen and Meizuo said together.

"Why not?" XiaoQiao asked the two.

"coz.. a simple girl like her isnt like who we saw the other night"

"Thats true." Meizuo supported Ximen.

As soon as XiaoYou spotted this girl who happens to be Shancai. Dao Ming Si starred at this girl.

"Is it really her?.. but if it is.. what is she doing here? I know she doesn't go to this school, I should know coz I own this school. I know all students that go here, okei well not all coz i dont really pay attention much thats going on around me, but i shouldve seen her her before if she DOES go here.. yey!.. i will see her now everyday!" He thought and smiled.

"Hey Ahsi, are you okei??" Meizuo suddenly asked as soon he noticed that Dao Ming Si didnt say a word for the longest time.

"ei Ahsi, is something wrong?" Ximen joined in on teasing him.

"Huh??" Dao Ming si responded to them as he retuend into reality.

"He didnt even hear us... tskk he is thinking about someone" Ximen said teasingly.

"Are you thinking about Jesse?" Meizuo said with a grin.

"NOOOOO! Why would I waste my time thinking about her?!?" Dao Ming Si answered angrily.

Shancai was sitting down for a while figuring out where is the Dean's Office is and disturbed by his shouting. She came up to them.

"HEY! will you keep it down... I am TRYING to figure out somthing here!" She Said to Dao Ming Si.

As soon Dao Ming Si realized that SHE is that girl from opening night, "Im sorry, its his fault." Dao Ming Si said.

The others were shocked by the words he just said.

"Whoah!!" Ximen and Meizuo said with amusement voice

"What?" Dao Ming Si asked with confusion.

"Did u just say 'Sorry'?" Ximen asked

"Yeah soo?" Dao Ming Si answered,

"soo... what has gotten into you?, Ur not usually like this" Meizuo said this time.

"Cant I say 'Sorry' once in a while?" Dao Ming Si asked getting annoyed by their question forgetting that Shancai is still there,

"Excuse me? Im still here you know... soo are you gonna apologise for having such a big mouth?" Shancai said

"ohhh" Ximen and Meizuo teases Dao ming si by what shancai has said.

Dao Ming si gave them an evil look and turned back to Shancai.

"I said sorry to you didnt I?!? What else do you want from me?" Dao Ming Si bursted out but didnt mean it

"Well all I wanted was a proper apology." Shancai said while shouting at him. "well if you dont want well i should be going now!" She said as she stompts his feet and walked away.

MeiZuo and Ximen were laughing at what just happened along with XiaoYou Lei and Jing and XiaoQiao.

{If you all were wondering what was Lei doing during the whole scene above... well he was talking to Jing and XiaoQiao thats why they have been soo quiet}

"OWWW!!!..how dare you??" He shouted and about to follow her but Ximen and Mizuo were too quick to stop him, they grabbed each of his arms.

"Wow!.. courageous!" XiaoYou said quite impressively.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats it for now, 

hope you like it even though its short and please share it so other people can read it and encourage them to comment and u also!.. my story is not that great but still.