Not Reasoning With Her

Please Be Careful With My Heart (On Going)

Enjoy!!
Its a bit long but hopefully it wont bore you at all!!

Which ever has the high vote thats what I'll pick :))

Sorry late update!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Dao Ming Pool side Bar

Both went there for a drink.

"Ahsi, tell Lei, Meizuo Ximen and the girls to come here tomorrow morning" Dao Ming Zhuang said as she faces her brother

"Why?" Dao Ming Si asked

"Thats when I will be talking to them. Our plan remember?"

"So soon?"

"The sooner the better"

"You have a point... I will call them later"

"You do that" she gave him a thumbs up

"Ohh I have a question, Jie why did you come home suddenly?"

"Ohh work in New York is a handful and I needed a break also I have something important to tell you. We just have to wait for someone"

"Ohh right. Ma sure is giving you hard time huh. For sure after I graduate from University,shes gonna force me to work in the Dao Ming Corp. But Jie I dont want that. I wanna explore my dream being an actor. She isn't going to support me because her only priority is the empire" Dao Ming Si spoke out

"Ahsi, dont worry, Allan and I have your back also F3 and the girls are here to support you. Plus Pa. You have nothing to worry about"

"Thank you. Jie, your the best!!"

"You're my brother and im the only one who takes care of you since ma is was blinded by power and money"

"Yeah im gonna go Jie, I'll call F3 and for sure the girls are with them"

"Okei, I'll just stay here"

Dao Ming Si left.

Dao Ming Zhuang's POV

"How the heck am I gonna tell my brother about my condition? And how am I suppose to explain everything between me and Allan.? He hates his guts! Ohh I got time to think about this"

"Hey sweetie, everything will be fine. Im sure Uncle Ahsi and everyone will be happy when they find out" she talked as she pet her tummy "We have nothing to worry about... ohh wait we do your gradma, urghh.. I'll think about telling her some other time. For now, this is just between you and me"

End of DMZ's POV

Dao Ming Si went to their garden and calls Meizuo

"Wei Meizuo, is everyone with you?"

"Yeah, why?

"Ohh Jie wants to see you guys. Just come here tomorrow morning"

"Thats cool but why?"

"Ohh no more asking question, just come okei.. babye" he quickly hung up. He then texted shancai for her address just befor he went to bed.

The next morning, Dao Ming Si got up early. He walked past his sister who is sitting at the coffee table near their living room and having breakfast.

"Hmm. Why are you up so early today huh?"

"Ohh Im going to Shancai's"

"Whatever for?"

"Just paying her a visit"

"Ohh right, say hi for me"

"Ok, bye" he then left and walks past his friends at the front door.

They're wondering why is he in a hurry. The headed up to the living room finding Dao Ming Zhuang having coffee.

"Jie, where is Ahsi going in this early hour?" Ximen asks as he points at the door

"At Shancai's... hmm you're all here. I wanna speak with all of you After eating breakfast you go to the study room okei?"

They nodded and all of them headed up the dining room and sat down. Ah Zhuang ordered her servants to serve them breakfast.

Dao Ming Si reaches Shancai's house. And he was amazed by what he saw.

Dao Ming Si's POV

"Wow Jesse was right. This is much bigger than my mansion at least 3 times. Their fountain is huge. What?! You have 2 cases of stairs just to get to the front door? 
Flowers and small shape bushes are well decorated. 
Their gate is high protected. I have to speak to an intercom to inform that Im here for Shancai and there is a cctv as well *Sigh* Wait till they see this *chuckles*

End Of POV

He approaches the side of the gate and pressed the button. "Hello??"

"Hello sir, may I help you?"

"Yeah.. errmm Im here for ms. Shancai"

"May I ask who is this?"

"Err it's Dao Ming Si"

"Er please a moment.......Ohh come in" the gate then opened

Dao Ming Si enters and looks around as he walks to the front door, he reaches the porch and knocks at the door. Butler Yul opened it.

"Good morning Dao Ming Si Shao ye. Errmm I have informed Shancai Shao jie that you are here and she will be out here any minute now" He said and bowed

Dao Ming Si smiled and sat down on the bench. After a while, Shancai came out all dressed up.

"Mornin" Shancai greeted

He stood up and smiled

"May I ask what are you doing here at this hour? Its only 7:30 for goodness sake"

"Honestly, I just wanna see you and pay you a visit and I told you last night that Im gonna come over"

"Yeah, i knew that you're coming over but not this early and I am not sick okei"

"Err, where you going?"

"Ohh to the hospital, just wanna say good morning to the kids especially Billy and I have to talk to Zhi Shu and Xiang Qin. Remember them?"

"Yeah I remember, can I come with?"

Shancai made a surprised face "You? Come with me at the hospital at this early hour?"

"Why is your reaction like that?"

"Ohh Im just surprised. You even asked voluntarily"

"Its strange isnt it? I dont what came over me either"

"Soo lets go" shancai said as she go down the stairs with Dao Ming Si "soo who is gonna be driving?"

"Me, I dont wanna leave my car here"

"Okiedoke"

They went into the car and chatted on the way

Bact at the Dao Ming Mansion, they all finished breakfast. Dao Ming Zhuang went into the study room as they ate breakfast. She ordered butler Yul that once they have finish, he has to lead them to the study room. All of them stood up and followed the butler and headed up to the study room.

"Jie, what do you want from us?" Jing asks as she walks up to the desk

"Sit down boys and Girls"

They nodded and sat down.

"I just want to ask you a couple of question k?"

Xiaoyou and xiaoqiao looks intimidated thats for sure. Jing and F3 doesn't because Jing knows Ah Zhuang well.

"Just relax. Its just a couple of questions. Boys let me speak okei? Especially you Meizuo"

"Me?" Meizuo mouthed

"Yeah you.. soo here it is, Im gonna ask you the same question that Ahsi that has been asking you the past week. WHY are you mad at Shancai?"

"Jie, we are going to answer to you the same answer we keep giving Ahsi. She is a liar and manipulative person" Meizuo said

"She isnt" Ah Zhuang said

"Well she manipulated us to be popular and She lied to us"

"You dont know the reason why she did that, she may have lied to you but she has a deep reason behind it, and she didnt manipulated you just to become popular. You guys were the ones who came up to her. And besides just because of one person interfered you just walked away without listening to her words? It just didnt seem fair. So what if someone told you that she is filthy rich and everything, I dont see anything wrong or something to be mad about..." She explained

"Jie, you dont understand..." Meizuo cuts her off while the rest of them sat there in silence looking back and for that Ah Zhuang and Meizuo arguing

"What dont I understand?

"The feeling when someone lied to you face to face and we had to find out the truth from somebody else..." Meizuo answered

"Thats the thing, you found out from Jesse but you could've at least let her explain but instead you just walked out without a word..." AhZhuang bursted out "Heey you guys dont you have something to say?"

No response from them coz they realised that Ah Zhuang has a point

"Meizuo... why are you being soo hardheaded about this? Why cant you just listen to Shancai? You dont know the reason why she didnt tell you right away. And I ain't gonna tell you even if you begged me. But I can tell you one thing she is..."

Jing cuts her off "Afraid" she spoke out

AhZhuang nodded "Yeah thats right"

Everyone turned to her

"How did..." Ah Zhuang asked

"Well after we walked out, on the way down I dropped something and I only realised when we reached the bottom of the stairs so I came back to get it and I heard her tell Ahsi. And when I came back I was a little bit teary eyed"

"Is that why? I just thought some dust has gotten in your eyes" Xiaoqiao said

"Come on Jing tell us" Xiaoyou asks

"No i wont, we should hear Shancai for this bit"

"Well there you go, the girls are willing to listen, you should too" Ah Zhuang said

"Alright fine" Meizuo said as if he was defeated

Ah Zhuang sighs in relief "Finally!"

"We should talk to her as soon as possible, I miss her" Xiaoyou said

Everyone agreed with Xiaoyou. They do miss her.

"Ill tell Ahsi this good news" Ah Zhuang said as she grabs her phone

"Meizuo, finally you gave up. Acting like a jerk doesnt suit your inner personality" Ximen teased

"Well I dont like it either. I just got my anger the best of me okei?" Meizuo said as he laughs

"So Jie, we shall be going now," Jing bids goodbye.

They made their way.

Shancai and Dao ming Si reached the hospital. On the way up to the children's ward.

"Ohh Jie is talking to the group by the way"

"Ohh yeah? Whatever for?"

"Just probably getting some sense into their heads hehehe .. how about you? When are you planning to tell them?"

"In two days"

"Because im busy today and tomorrow. Im planning onto something. I wont have time for them"

"Ohh right...what is it that your planning?"

"You'll find out soon and I dont know if you'll like it though"

"Why?"

"It doesnt fit your aura.."

"Well we never know right?"

She smiled. They reached the floor. They entered and Billy saw her immediately and a huge smile sprung out of his face

"Shancai Jie!!!" He yelled cheerfully

Shancai approaches him and gave him a huge hug. She got out her camera and asked dao Ming si to take a picture of them. He takes the picture and the picture looks so cheerful

"Jie, what are you doing here?" Billy asks so calmly yet filled with excitement

"I just came by to visit you to see how you doing and I need to speak to Zhi Shu and Xiang Qin"

Billy is curious about the man standing next to Shancai.

"Jie, who is that?" Billy whispers and points at Dao Ming Si

"That's Dao Ming Si gege" she answered "hey Dao Ming Si come here"

Dao Ming sat down on billy's bed.

"Clearly, you haven't been introduced yet. Dao Ming si this is billy and bills this is Dao Ming Si gege"

They smiled at each other.

"Jie, is he your boyfriend?" The innocent kid asks her

"No he is not, he is not a friend and... errmm what are we exactly?"

"Frienemies?!?" Dao Ming Si replied unsurely

"Dui, we are frenemies"

"Really?!? Frenemies? You sure dont look like one though"

Shancai hugs him suddenly as she giggles. Both of them are talking to billy. 
Zhi Shu came and checks up on Billy.

"Ohh Zhi Shu, your here. I just wanna tell you something"

"Ermm can we talk about it tommorow? Its my day off and I will have time to talk and as of now im working and just dropped by at the house"

"Alright, but dont tell aunt yet I wanna surprise her"

"Alright alright" Zhi Shu said as he was about to leave.

Shancai and Dao Ming Si went to the hospital canteen. They enters the cafe, Xiang Qin calls her out. Both of them approach the table

"Hey, Xiang Qin" she gives her a peck on the cheek

"Sit down," she offered the 2 spare sit next to her. She notices Dao Ming Si "Shancai, who's he?"

Nina, one of Xiang Qin's friend gasps "you mean you dont know THE Dao Ming Si? The heir of the Dao Ming Empire? The leader of the four Prince charmings of Taiwan?"

"How do you this?" Xiang Qin asks

"Hello, magazine girl remember? And besides they own this hospital."

"Really?" Everyone are shock by this

*sigh* "I cant believe you dont know this guy" Nina said dreamingly and didnt bother with her lunch

"Im guessing she is totally over Zhi Shi now and has new target" *points at DMS* Qi Tai said

They laugh at the comment. DMS fell silent.

"Shancai, is he your boyfriend?" Xiang Qin asks

But before she could answer, Dao Ming Si covers as he hug her and answers for her "yeah I am hehehe"

Shancai struggles to get out of his hug. After while he releases her and he receives an elbow from her

"Owww!!" He mouthed

"No he isnt, he is just a frenemy"

"You dont like frenemies"Xiang Qin said

"Funny, Billy said the same thing earlier... we are just frenemies"

"Okei" the rest said

"Ohh I told Zhi Shu I'm coming over tomorrow. I just need to talk to him. And dont tell Aunt Zi okei?"

"Okidoke" Xiang Qin said

F3 hanged out with the girls. At a restaurant.

"Ei, guys, why do you think Ahsi wasnt affected by all of this?" Meizuo asks

"Well I think he is showing or suggesting us to read between the lines..." Lei said

"How do you mean?"

"I mean hes trying to tell us that it's normal for people to lie. This happens occasionally when you really has to for some various reason . E.g. Shancai. People get mad because friends lies to them but they dont look beyond the reason why they lied. Thats the problem, sometimes its because of their lack of listening. And often this ruin friendships or relationships. And it almost happened to us." Lei explained

The rest just sat there speechless by what lei said.

Jesse came into the Dao Ming Mansion looking for Dao Ming Si, but the butler informed her that the young master isnt there. Instead he leads her up to the second floor out in the balcony. Ah Zhuang reading a book. The butler left.

"Hey Jie," Jesse greeted her and is about to hug her but Ah Zhuang gestured her to stop

"Hey Jesse, just the person I wanna see"

"Err why?"

"Ohh just to tell you if you ever breathe a word about Shancai to Ma I swear your going to regret it so Do not say anything even if she begs you or threatens you. If she do that just come to me okei?"

*gulp* "yeah sure I wont say a word to auntie Feng" she replied with trembling tone

"Good" then she came back to reading.

Jesse left.

After talking to Xiang Qin, they went to the park

At a park, shancai is sitting down on the grass and is talking to Dao Ming Si.

"Dao Ming Si, i have an Idea. I know where I'm gonna tell them"

"Where?"

"At the Wongs Paradise"

"Okei. Tell them that"

"I will, will you be there?"

"Of course. I wanna see their reactions when you tell them"

"Thank you"

They walk to the gazebo. Shancai gets her phone out and class Xiaoyou

"Wei, Xiaoyou?"

"Shancai, I was about to call you...it's about the ermm...."

"Yeah, about that, can you guys meet me at the Wong's Paradise restaurant the day after tomorrow at 11 pm?"

"Yeah sure but why the day after tomorrow?"

"I have something to do tomorrow so yeah.."

"Yeah sure...I will tell the others about it okey byee"

"Byee"

Then she puts it in her bag.

"Ohh Dao Ming Si, can you bring me somewhere?"

"Where?"

"At our Retreat house"

"Whyy??"

"I just have meet someone there"

"Alright fine, lets go"

They got into the car and drove off to the retreat house.

At the Retreat house

Shancai walks up to the manager who is talking to one of the maintenance guy.

The manager turns around and saw her *bows* "hello Shancai shao jie"

Shancai smiles "hey has someone booked this place in the next 3 months?"

"I dont think so shao jie, why?" The manager wonders why

"I have something in mind and I want to use this. So dont book this place"

"Okei shao jie"

"Thanks. Bye" she walks away from the manager

"Dao Ming Si lets go..." she continues to walk away

Dao Ming Si follows.

They drove off and the journey lasted 50 minutes. Shancai fell asleep along the way.

They reached the house. Dao Ming si wakes Shancai.

"We're here already?" Shancai groans as she sits up properly

"Yeah"

"Sorry for falling as sleep. You must've been bored the whole time"

"Its okei, I had my mp3 on soo it kept me company the whole way"

Shancai laughs "well thank you for accompanying me today. Sorry for making you my chauffeur"

"Its okay, I had fun"

"Thank you again" she got out of the car. "Good night"

"Good night!" He said the drove off. He enters the house and he heard his sister talking to someone. He enters the living room and he's surprised. His brother in law, Allan is there. Standing. In front of him.

"Ahsi, long time no see," Allan said as he gives him a manly hug.

"Hey, what are you doing here in Taipei?"

"Ah Zhuang called me this morning, saying that he good news to tell us. Its just lucky im around the area"

"Ahh right," he said then sits down

"Why?!" He mouthed his sister

"Later" She mouthed back

"Okei, whats the good news you wanna tell us?" Dao Ming Si asks

"Guyss I didnt want Ma to find out thats why I didnt contact her.. err"

"well?"

"Im 6 weeks pregnant" 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:
Shancai's reason in the next chapter.
Thanx for the support.
WHHats DMS's reaction on her sister's new condition??
Find out in the next chapter.