Protestants (part 3)

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We present you our last performance from: Seo Eunkwang, Yook Sungjae, Jung Ilhoon and Lee Minhyuk. Let's give them an applause!" 

Seemed like this performance didn't give anybody excitement. Few students from other school clapped their hands. But this was the last performance, everybody was tired and wanted to leave as previous ones were not as good as they expected.

"We're happy to see you today!" Eunkwang and the gang walked on the stage."We'll give you the best performance of today." 

 

(1st floor)

"Donggeun calls Changsub from left wing!"

"Changsub calls Hyunsik from right wing!"

"Hyunsik from front wing. 1st floor ready!"

 

(2nd floor)

"Namjoo calls Yoseob from left wing!"

"Yoseob calls Junhyung from front wing! Hey hyung! Stop staring to nowhere!"

"Here~! Junhyung from right wing! 2nd floor ready!"

 

It was almost the end of the performance already. Ilhoon was doing his rap part before the final chorus. Upstairs, 6 people were waiting in nervosity. Every second seemed longer than an hour. 

 

(Junhyung's POV)

Argh~ why does that school bring Naeun here? Seems like she keeps handing around with those weirdo from her. No wonder, she doesn't even find me. 

(End of POV)

 

For the first second of the chorus, everybody's hearts were like frozen. But then, they started to warm up.

"Guys, get ready." Yoseob adjusted his microphone to speak to the whole gang. "3, 2, 1."

 

Right at the point of Eunkwang's high note, FROM 6 WINGS OF THE BUILDING, SEVERAL PIECES OF SCRATCH PAPER FELL DOWN THE YARD LIKE RAIN. There were big hashtags written one them, #stopbullying, #stopenduring, #sweepoutbastards, #wearenotvictims, #findyourselfandstandup, #raiseyourvoice, #thisplacesucks, #ignorantteachers, #thisplaceisnothowitwas, #donotjudgeabookbyitscover, and many more. There were also secret photos of rare bullying scenes in the school. There were forgotten editorials from school writers who were too afraid to publish. There were confession paragraphs that were hidden for many years. Everything they had collected in few weeks were all exposed. 

 

FINALLY, THE UGLY TRUTH WAS REVEALED.

 

It was a mess in the schoolyard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter