Records (part 2)

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But hyung-ah, are you sure if this voice is his?"

"I'll never show you them if I'm not sure. Remember what I said. I always want to get rid of that guy. I do this just because of your sake and the whole school. So stop asking and listen!"

Be aware! He is not like what you think!

Again, those obsessive words carved in Yoseob's mind like Junhyung had telepathy power.

"Hello there!" Minhyuk's voice.

"Uh what are you doing here?" That was another strange voice.

"I just wanna ask you something. I heard from Eunkwang that you got in the same condition with us. So..."

"Changsub hyung told me to join you guys! So as Ilhoon-goon!"

"It's OK because it's your choice to join us!"

"Hyung-ah I really want to! We have the same purpose!"

"Revenging is not that easy. You know our plan. So...Welcome new dude!"

"Two last records were from last year. And this one is newly recorded this year. Sounds great, huh!" Junhyung explained.

"Is the second voice..."

"Sungjae! I asked Sohyun some. Compairing to what she said, the one in this record and the one currently in BToB now is the same!"

"Minhyuk has recorded all of these things?"

"Yes. He started doing that since he noticed some strange point in his and that bastard (see chap 26) 'friendship'. Fortunately I chose the right person to take clues, right!"

"But hyung-ah, I don't understand. What is Minhyuk up to? How can I believe i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter