Too perfect?

Our story

Previously: 
"I love you." The words echoed through the silent room like those caves. 

"Huh?" I'm taken back by this sudden confession.

Chapter 3
-chan young POV 

 


"What the hell?" I thought to myself. 

"Not in that way, idiot. I love you as in a sibling way and therefore I don't want to lose you to lee bona." She clarify her meanings. 

"You can't lose me when you never had me and for the record to me you are nothing but a stranger." I tell her. 

"But we're siblings now!" She whin annoyingly. 

"Stay out of my way" I warn her coldly. 

"Fine, same goes to you then" she retort before walking out of the house, making sure she slammed the door hard on her way out. 

"Brat" I mutter. 

Buzz buzz (text message indication)

'Chanyoung-ah! Y did u leave without telling me?' ~lee bona <3 

'Im sorry sweetheart but u look so cute sleeping so I didn't want to disturb ur rest time.' ~chanyoung-ah <3 

'I was worried about u. Next time wake me up ok?' ~lee bona <3 

'Ok sweetheart. Now go to sleep darling it's almost midnight. U wouldn't want bags under ur eyes, would u?' ~chanyoung-ah <3 

'Ok. Goodnight chanyoung-ah! Dream of me and only me, so u will only have good dreams :)' ~lee bona <3 

"There's no one else I can dream of, darling. Sweet dreams, love.' ~chanyoung-ah <3 

I smile for the first time I got home today. It feels good. And it's all thanks to my lee bona. Even if she isn't physically next to me, she always knows how to brighten up my sour mood. 

"My adorable lee bona, what would I do without you, love?" I ask myself. 

(The next morning) 

On my way to school, all I could think about was 'how am I suppose to tell lee bona?' 
It seems to only get worse when I arrive on school ground. 

The limousines start to line up in front of the school entrance, as the rich kids gets escorted inside the building. 

I sigh. 

'Is this what my life is going to be like, if I cooperate with being a happy family?' I ask myself silently. 

'Just like a caged bird. Trapped.' I thought. 

As I was only a few metres away from the school entrance doorway, a sudden call is yelled out. 

"Chanyoung-ah!" The musical voice call out to me. 

Just as I was about to turn around, I felt a warm small body come in contact with my back. Slender arms wrapping around my waist and automatically my hands shot-up to touch the soft small hands. 
I smile happily. 

Breaking out of her back hug, I turn around to hug her properly. 

"Good morning my lee bona." I whisper into her ear when hugging her. 

"Good morning my chanyoung-ah." She says into my chest. 

Once we broke out of the embrace, we walk hand-in-hand into the school towards our first class. 

The morning went smoothly but once the bell rang, indicating that it's lunchtime, I've decided now is the best time to tell lee bona. 

After eating, we walked to the top of the roof. No one ever hangs out on the roof of the school's building, so it's probably the best place to talk. 

When we were on the roof, the wind starts to blow wildly and the harsh coldness seep to out skin, of course I wasn't bother by it at all but I quickly notice my lee bona shivering. Without thinking I robotically took off my school jacket and wrapped it around her slim body. 

"Thank you." She says with a bright smile. I smile back as I rub her hair like always. 

"Sweetheart there's something I need to tell you." I started. 

"Are you cheating on me?" Her voice grew angrily. 

"Aigoo, of course not. It's nothing like that I promise, love." I chuckle at her, she's so cute. 

"It's about my family" I paused for a moment to look at her expression. She gave a confuse look. 

(Chanyoung finishes telling everything to lee bona) 

"And therefore Rachel is really my sister." I puff out once I finish telling lee bona. 

"Are you going to cooperate with the happy family thing?" She ask looking at me with such concern. 

"I have to, since this is the only this that will make my father truly happy. The only thing I can give back to my dad, for all the things he's done for me." I reply. 

"You're really too perfect honey."  She tells me before wrapping her arms around my neck and my arms around her waist. My face snuggle against her the curve of her neck, I inhale her oh-so calming scent. 

I pull back a bit only to tilt my head down again making our foreheads touch. Her hands intwine around my waist and mine around hers. Slowly and gently my right hand reach to cup her chin, tilting her head so that her sweet lips can be capture by mine. My left arm snake around her back completely, pulling her to me as close as possible. 
Unlike any of our other kisses, this one is full of love. 

"I love you forever, my lee bona" I say once we broke the kiss. 

"I love you too, my chanyoung-ah. However if she tries to break us up I will seriously hurt her, I don't care if she's your sister or no." She reply cutely with a pout. 

"Aigoo, you are just too cute for words, love." I rub her hair while bending down to her her eye level. I kiss her cheeks. 

 

End of chapter

ps: please vote, subscribe and comment :) <3