What did you just say?

Our story

Previously: 
"Hello brother of mine" the cold brown eyes stared into mine. 

"Why are you here?" I ask 

Chapter 2 
-chan young POV 

 

"Well that's no way to greet your sister, Chanyoung oppa" Rachel says with a smirk. 

"Sister?" I question in my confused state. 

"I think you should sit down, it's a long story" my dad suggested, appearing with a lady whom I assume is Rachel's mother. I notice his hand wrap around her waist and visa versa. 

Once I sat down on our white sofa, I look at them who are all staring at me intensely. 

"What's going on dad?" I ask looking directly at him. 

"Well...chanyoung, you see....Rachel here is your sister and this is your mother." He stutter. 

"You said she died." My voice shake as the words came out. 

"Please don't blame your father chanyoung-ah, it's my fault. I told him it was best if you didn't know I existed. At the time I thought it was the best for everyone, believe me." the woman pleaded. 

"Don't call me chanyoung-ah, there only one person who can call me that!" I snapped. I take a deep breath before facing my father. 
"Why now?" My eyes pierced into his as my voice grew cold. 

"Before when you were just born, we had a huge fight and well we both wanted different things, I wanted a big happy family, while she was busy with her raising company and well the rest is history. She got Rachel and I got you. Please chanyoung you have to understand that at the time, we were both young and naive, we did stupid things and this being one of them." For the first time in my life, the man in front of me who I always look up to with admiration, was now just a stranger whom I wanted nothing to do with. 

"Why now?" I repeated but only this time did my voice came out quite and frozen-like.  

"We found a way back together and we thought it's best to reunite our family" the woman speaks. 

My face was expressionless, my body unmoving. 

"We are going to live together from now on. Just you and me since our parents are going to live in the mansion and they think it would be best if we stay here because it's closer to school and civilisation." Rachel says breaking the thick silence. 

I stare at her in shock then suddenly I wipe my head to face the man and woman in front of me. 

"I know you're upset..." The man started. 
"I'm beyond upset! What the hell are you thinking? You can't just suddenly decide to do this!" I burst interrupting him. 
"Yes, I can! There's no rule in love, nothing is impossible. If you had any love or respect for me, you'd cooperate with us. Think of this as you repaying me. Please chanyoung, I'm begging you." The man stares at me while trying to take calming breathe. 

"All we want is a happy family, please chanyoung" the woman was close to tears. 

"And you're okay with this?" I turn to ask Rachel who was busy checking her nails. 

"Of course, I get to have an older brother and I get to live away from mother. What's greater than that?" She replies without even looking at me. 

"Well we will see you tomorrow about your new inheritance." The woman says awkwardly. 

"We'll leave you to think about this son. And please do really think about what has been said." The man sigh before taking his leave with the woman. 

"They suit, don't they?" Rachel ask still sitting comfortably on the sofa. 

"Why are you so calm about this?" I suddenly ask. 

"Well it isn't something I wouldn't expect. I mean I can see some resemblances between us, the intelligence is obvious, the cold demeanour is another and lastly the tattoo-liked birth mark on your back. The star. It's the same as mine. Also I did background check on you a few year ago and found that our DNA match." She simple states. 

"How'd you know about the birth mark? And why didn't you think to tell me about this?" I grew angrier by the second. 

"I was in the sick bay the time you got beaten to death by choi Jin-hyuk for taking an interest in lee bona. Oh by the way, how are you guys doing?" Her calmness is starting to irritate me. 

"I'm leaving." I say, having enough of her. 

"I love you." The words echoed through the silent room like those caves. 

"Huh?" I'm taken back by this sudden confession. 

End of chapter 

thanks for supporting :) and sorry if it's confusing to follow along. 

Ps: please vote, subscribe and comment below. :3