Give Them A Hint ; Catch it or Drop it

All I Want For Christmas Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Inkigayo interview live-

"We Are One. Annyeonghaseyo EXO-imnida'

-Self intro of other members-

...

"Neh annyeonghaseyo Xiumin-imnida" Xiumin smiled to the camera.

"Ohh, Xiumin-sshi you look very happy these days especially today, what's the reason for it?" Xiumin blushed at the question.

"B-Because I-" He got cutted by Sehun and Kai.

"He finally got himself a girlfriend!!" Sehun and Kai teased.

Upon hearing this news,the fans of his cheered for him " CHUKKAHAE!!! "

"Geundae..I am curious who's your girlfriend. Is she here today?Any message you wanna say to her?" Kwanghee asked.

"Yes, she is in her own waiting room with her members and I don't think she's watching this right now because she has to do some vocal practice. But I hope we can last forever and let's overcome upcoming criticisms from the sasaengs." Xiumin did a flying kiss towards the camera.

"Oh...I think I know who is she *winks*"

' Xiumin's girlfriend, Bom noona. ' Kwanghee thought to himself.

"Now let's not waste time letting EXO stand here. Anticipate "CHRISTMAS DAY" FROM EXO"

(EXO's perf ended)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OMO,NOW LET'S WELCOME 2NE1 TO THE INKIGAYO INTERVIEW SEGMENT" Kwanghee fanboying in progress.

"Neh Annyeonghaseyo wassup we 2NE1 !!"

"Wow...Oh right, I have a question...Bom noona, your dating ban has been lifted and I'm curious if you have a boyfriend." Kwanghee slowly throw the bait.

"Ah..I-I-I..."

"She has one." CL coolly said.

"Is your boyfriend from EXO?" Baekhyun asked, knowing the answer.

"It's a secret, Baekhyun-sshi." Bom smiled.

"Neh, whatever it is..please leave a message for your xi-someone..." Baekhyun almost blurted out 

Bom mentally cursed Baekhyun for making her blushed.

"Um..Firstly, I would wanna thank him for being with me througho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter