Time of the Month

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: Red Light by f(x)

 

It's been about a month since Tao moved to Seoul. Within the month, he has talked with the school staff about his female generic. Surprisingly for Tao, the staff was cool about it and kept it a secret towards the students but didn't really do anything with the bullying.

To Tao, it was okay. As long as they don't make fun of his talking or his female body part, it's cool with him.

He saw the god like man a couple of times in school, when the god like man is out playing ball outside the front of the school. Also saw him at the park most of the time, when the boy wasn't working. 

Tao told Victoria about his new job that day when he got it. Well, Victoria was going to the bus home and saw Tao with a strange man with a really weird outfit. So she walked up to them and scared her didi and Casper by poking the poor clueless boy's sides.

That didn't go so well but Tao forgave Victoria when she told him about how she thought her didi was getting kidnapped by Casper.

So with that Tao told his jiejie that that man is his boss and he found work at a club. As a worry-bot Victoria is, she threw Casper so many questions and of course they went inside the busy club. Casper, being really professional as he can, he described what Tao was going to do, how they're going to keep him undercover, what he might and can do's, he told her about a schedule that he and the boy were talking about earlier before she scared her didi and how he was going to teach him Korean. She apologized about that and Casper for gave her as she explained to him what he looked like to her.

Victoria was a bit wary but eventually gave in because Tao really did seem to have a brotherly liking towards Casper. With that, Casper let Victoria and Tao met the other bosses and worked out a schedule for him since he had school and such.

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

One day during his math class, Tao felt a jolted pain in his stomach. He forgot that it was the time of the month. So when class ended, he felt something on his underwear. Tao cursed at himself for not noticing it earlier when he had the cramps. Rushing to the men's boy's restroom, he quickly went to a cubicle. The boy knew that when he starts, the blood would just keep coming out but he didn't know if he could open a pad without anyone knowing he had periods. Class would start soon, so he prayed that no one would think like that.

As he opened the bag carefully, trying really hard, not making any noise but fails anyway since the pad is made from plastic.

"Hey, person in the toilets. Why are you eating in there?"

Tao tried so hard not to laugh at the dumb student

"Because I- I can't eat during class"

"Hmm... true.." It has seemed that the student was thinking. "Wanna share some?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter