Strange New Job

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hmm~~~ LOVE YOU ALLLLL <3 EVERY TIME I GO ON AND TRY TO UPDATE I SEE MORE SUBBIES~~ DON'T BE A SILENT READER~~~

COMMENT EVERY NOW AND THEN PLZZ~

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR OPINIONS, FEEDBACKS, AND ETC <---Caps are intense haha //shot. 

I shall love you like how Kaisoo love each other haha //bricked.

 

Photos not mine >:D Credit to owner~ 

For the poll..... WINNER ISSSSS //drum rolllss.

.

.

.

JACKSON OF GOT7 AND HOJOON OF TOPP DOGG

They both were tied with 6 votes each. So I'll do something to fit both of them in.

sorry for always making my author notes so long. 

Should I put them in the front like this or at the end?

 

 

BGM: La Di Da by Cross Gene

 

"Ughh.... " A nake boy groaned as he got up from a bed. He stretched and looked around, it wasn't his house. 'Where am I?' The nake boy thought and ran his fingers through his hair. There was a mirror in front of the bed and he took a good look at himself. 'Is this really me?' The mirror copied his movements, Tao was surprised to see himself and that he looked really good. Also he couldn't believe that his hair was blonde.

Smelling food, and hearing his stomach growl, the blonde got up but he felt weird. He didn't know what the feeling was but it wasn't a bad feeling so Tao chose to ignore it.

He looked around the bedroom floor, it seems like his clothes were on the floor mixed with someone else's. Confused as Tao already is, he didn't know whose clothes were whos' since he has never seen them before. Taking the closest pair of sweats, he decided to wear them. It was a perfect fit. The half nake boy smiled and went to the door.

The smell of sweet pancakes slapped him across the face as he opened the door.

"Oh you're awake babe~" An unfamiliar yet familiar voice echoed into his mind.

Tao couldn't really see who it was, the sun was just hitting his eyes that he couldn't see who called him babe...

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Shooting up from his bed, covered in sweat, Tao didn't know whether or not he experinced seeing the future, but his dre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter