1

Loved

His hand landed on the girl's head, wiped her hairs slowly. His gaze explored every inch of the girl's face. She slept on the sofa again. And he knew she's waiting him to got home from his work.

"Oh, you're home" The girl waked up, blinked her eyes a couple of time.

"Hmm"

"I'm sorry. i fell asleep"

"I told you. Don't wait for me like this"

"I didn't wait for you. I just got home too"

She pouted her lips. Honestly, She did wait for him. He loved wait for him like this, slept on the sofa while listening to music. Because, right after Chanyeol got home he always wiped her hairs and gave her a piggyback and she liked it. So much.

"Liar. let's move to your room, i won't let your body pain because you sleep on the sofa"

Sulli raised her hands. Chanyeol knew what she means. He smiled and lowered his body and gave his sister a piggyback. Sulli's head laid on his shoulder, her hands were around his neck, and her dark long hair wiped his face slowly, he could smell the mint scent, and he could feel her breath on his neck. Chanyeol's heart was pumping like crazy whenever she touched him.

He laid his sister on bed slowly. Smoothed her blanket and gave her a good night kiss on her forehead.

"Oppa don't go. accompany me. I don't want to sleep alone tonight"

"What's wrong? You had a bad dream again?"

She shook her head, "No, i just want to sleep with you. it have been a long time"

Chanyeol smiled and laid his self beside Sulli, covered his self with the same blanket with Sulli,. They faced each other. And once again, Chanyeol’s eyes trapped on Sulli’s eyes. It never be easy to him to get out from her eyes once he fall. And this girl, drowned his heart easily without her knowing

“How’s work?” Chanyeol blinked his eyes, her sweet voice brought him into reality. At least, he didn’t sink too deep.

“As usual”

“Please don’t get too tired. And your boss” Sulli sighed. “She’s annoying. Her outfit way too y for work. I don’t like her”

“Jealous?” Chanyeol smirked playfuly.

“Of course I am. You’re Park Chanyeol. Who the hell isn’t interested in you? You’re good looking, and you personality isn’t a joke. Every girl in this world would love to have you. Although your eyes are so big, your ears are elf’s ears shaped, and your smile is so creepy”

He pinched her cheek slowly, “bad girl, who told you to mocking me Choi Sulli?”

Sulli pouted her lips, the she made a quick movement to hug her brother. She put her head on his embracement. Her movement made Chanyeol wider his eyes for a second. Then he smiled and hugged her. His heart beat faster than before, he was sure Sulli would hear his heartbeat easily. But he didn’t mind at all.

“You. You’re my big brother. Well, at least. You should only be dating a girl that I like. You’re the only one I have. Don’t be like that bad guys. I hate them”

‘Big Brother’ that words made his heart hurt. He was only her big brother, no more.

“of course”

Sulli smiled, then she kissed Chanyeol’s cheek softly, “good night”

“good night”, Chanyeol kissed her forehead for a long time, he tightened his hug to her. That was too much  for what brother and sister did, wasn’t that? Because yes, they were not a siblings at all. They didn’t have the same blood inside of them. Their family’s name were different. Their face were different.

Chanyeol stared blankly. His mind went back to what happen 3 years ago