2 - flashback

Loved

that was already the 7th day of work for Chanyeol as a new secretary. His best friend, Byun Baekhyun offered him a new job for him. The salary was so high and he was in big economy crisis. So, why not? But the jerk Baekhyun didn’t tell him that the company also in a crisis. So he worked as hard as possible. His boss, a beautiful young lady scolded him too much. He was too done for being scolded everyday, even by his model-like- young boss. Thanks God he was born with a magic brain inside his head. And finally, on one busy day, Park Chanyeol made a big surprise for his boss. He made their company back to the top, and made his boss impressed.

That was 2 in the morning, Chanyeol still inside his car, drove his self to home, when suddenly someone bumped in front of his car. He was shock and out of his car immediately. His eyes got wider when he saw a girl  laid on the road her backpack was a meter from her. He screamed for help but then realized that the street was so empty. He cursed his self then took the girl inside his car. He took a look at the girl’s face, without him know he was in the girl’s charm almost five minutes later he brought his self into reality, instead of bring the girl to the hospital, he brought the girl to his place.

The next morning, the girl waked up. She was so scare, Chanyeol calmed her down and explained what happen last night.

“Who are you?” Chanyeol asked

“Choi Jinri”

“I’m Park Chanyeol” he offered his hand, but the girl didn’t say anything, just looked down and squeezing her hand, he took his hand back.

"you're not one of them, are you?" she asked

"who are 'them'?"

Silent.

“I’m sorry but… where do you live? I’ll take you home”

“America”

“W-what?”

“I’m not crazy, for your information. I life in America. I’m on my runaway”

He gulped his saliva, what happen to this girl actually, he wanted to ask more but he felt he doesn’t have right to ask her.

“It’s okay if you want to ask. My life isn’t that too interesting anyway” the girl smiled, she stared blankly on the window.

“So… May i..”

“Sure” she smiled to him. He must be insane but that was the sweetest smile he ever seen after his mom’s.

She sighed “ so my family was a happy family, before what happen 2 years ago. My grand father passed away. He leaved his biggest company on my dad’s hands, and the other to my uncle. My father was his foster child, so yeah, my uncle was so damn mad” she giggled “that was the hardest 2 years for my family, even my father handled the company very well but still, my uncle want to take the company from my dad’s hand, and he did it, my uncle did it”

“Then my uncle treated my dad like a dirty dog. He kicked my dad out of the company. Thanks God, daddy still have amount of money on his saving, and a house and farm. So we lived in a small pretty house. But, my uncle found out that my dad save a lot of money for me. I didn’t even know. So my dad told me to run before my damn uncle found me. I can’t control the money after I’m 21 years old. Since I’m Korean so here I am” she wiped her tears but the tears like will never stop.

"What a dramatic life, isn't it?"

Her cries got louder, even Chanyeol was tearing.

“please help me”

“Please safe me, hide me. I beg you”

Chanyeol bit his lower lips. How could he reject? He likes her for the first time he saw her.

“I will help you”

 

So he accepted Jinri as his ‘sister’, and so her name became Choi Sulli, they lived together, got to know each other, they were getting closer. He didn’t tell his parents, or they would be crazy knowing their son living with a stranger. Jinri worked at a café to help Chanyeol and to pay her school. Chanyeol asked Jinri to quit her job when he got a promotion. They moved to a better and bigger apartment. His life became more colorful with Sulli around. They lived together happily while their feeling to each other started to grow. He knew he fell in love with his ‘sister’, but he didn’t tell her. She knew him as her helper and ‘brother’ right? She was only 19 anyway. So  Chanyeol only love her in silence.

But one thing Chanyeol didn’t know Sulli also felt the same way.

***

He sighed and smiled. He knew his life wouldn’t colorful like now if Sulli didn’t appear that night. But something made him scared.

Sulli would leave him whenever she want.

“you’re growing up little girl”

“Next month is your 22nd birthday”

“You’ll stay with me, will you?”

“Please don’t go”

“I love you”

He tightened his hug to the girl and kissing the girl’s head again and again.