Introduction.

Where are you?

Hi, the names Park Chanyeol. Yes, Park, like when you park your car or when you go to the park on some summer picnic date. I'm here to tell you my story... Well, maybe not just mine? Or maybe I'm here to let the words sink in, so listen carefully. Every moment you cherish because whatever forever is, it won't last as long as you assume. So, when you're only left with half a heart and a jar of empty promises, you think about your forever. Life wasn't made to be a cup of tea, but a cold, dark coffee. Bitter and needed some creamer-- specifically hazel, if I may say so myself. Nothing is like how it is when you're five years old. Maybe your childhood was of 90 cartoons, PacMan and baseball with your Dad? Maybe your childhood was a touch that you didn't want, it was of dark nights where you held onto your pillow for dear life, it was hiding in the closet or sleepless nights because of yelling and breaking of glasses. Maybe things now are better, maybe they're for worse, but let me tell you. This is your forever. It doesn't last forever. Ironic or iconic or maybe even just odd. Even at your lowest point, remember this. This is only temporary, there will one day be the 90 cartoons and pumped colored balloons there. They will always wait for you. Don't waste energy and time on things that are merely temporary. Let me tell you this now, Kid. Regardless of good or bad, this is all temporary. Maybe you're at the peak of the roller coaster, or maybe you're still waiting in line, just know that every step is one closer to a mile. Let us know that even the black keys of the piano can make music as well. Let us know that even the ugliest flowers can smell just as beautiful as the brighter ones. Every page of a book is what makes the book. Don't forget that loving yourself is more important than finding someone who loves you. 

Psh-- Don't let this old man babble, but here you are. This isn't your mind, but this is mine and you decided to come here. So will you read every word that's here, or are you going to walk away from the meadows, to only be with the grass. Whatever you decide on, is on you, but whatever I decide on, is on me. Here, leave the hesitation behind because there's not enough time for second thoughts or taking back for words. Once something is done, it is done, once it is said, it is said. But how about I leave the rest of this puzzle for you to finish because there's a lot more left in me to tell.

So lets see how long you can last here, hm?

-