Chapter Thirty Seven: Comment

The Girl with the Perfect Mask

You sat in the seat waiting for his plane to arrive. Sunhee rested her head on your shoulder, "Unnie," she said.

"Yeah?"

"Yixing was telling me about how cheesy Chen's gotten," she giggled.

"Really?"

"Mhmm. He said that he keeps a photo of you in his wallet, which I don't know why he's talking cause I think its sweet and plus he keeps a photo of me and Liqiu too," she said, "But I'm glad the boys are so happy now," she nodded,"I know I'm younger than most of you guys but i just known them for awhile and its good to see them happy again," she gasped, "Of course not like they weren't happy...just over time their spirits seem to fall,"

"I guess thats why this happened," you said. "We've got to keep our boys entertained and happy huh?"

"Mhm," she nodded, "After having a kid I realized guys are just big babies,"

"I realized that a long time ago," you laughed, "Body of a twenty year old and the mind of an old lady,"

She sat up, "They're back!"

Your eyes brightened. You watched as they came off the plane first. Jongdae caught your eye and smiled, "Haneul!" He smiled and held you tight, "Oh I missed doing this,"

You hugged him back, letting the familiar feeling of his warmth completely engulf you in his fluffy love.

He let go and smiled at you, "I also miss my babies so let go home hm? Then tomorrow we can do that interview,"

-----------------

"Hello!" Chen and you said in front of the camera and bowed politely. "I'm Chen,"

"And I'm Haneul," you said. You sat down in your seats, "How do we do this?" You asked.

"Lets take turns, you first angel," he called you your pet name since he noticed you were stiff.

You relaxed a bit, "Okay then," you looked at your cards, "Hmm...What is your favorite thing to do when you with Han-err me?" You asked.

"Uhh," he thought about it, "Cuddle," he answered simply. You smiled a tiny smile before he asked his question, "How did you meet each other?"

"We sat by each other at the movies...and then we ran into each other another few times before he asked me out," 

"She was the one who suggested I should ask her out," he added.

"Be honest, what do you think of my cooking?" You asked.

"I think that its a wonderful thing to wake up to," he said. A smirk grew on his face as he scanned the next question, "Do you like my smile, my arms, or my hair better?" He asked.

You gaped, "Thats not a question, is it?" You asked.

"Yes, it is," he nodded.

"Lemme see,"

He held the cards away, "No," he refused.

You stood up and took it from him, "That isn't a question," you confirmed.

"Okay, okay," he put his hands up, "Are there any secrets about me you'd like to tell?" He said, "No right? Moving on,"

"Hey wait," you said, "Jongdae likes-"

"Moving on," he put his hand over your mouth and took your cards, "Wow Chen-oppa is so cool! How are you that awesome?" He "read."

"Please" you took your cards back, "What do you love most about me?"

"Is that a question?" He asked. You showed him the card. "Hmm....everything," he said, "Dear Haneul Unnie" he read, "Prove to us you love our Chen Chen. Please give him a kiss for all his fans,"

"Wh-what?" Your cheeks turning red, "uhh...does it say where?" You asked.

He looked down at the card, "Lips," he said.

"Really?" You crossed you arms and raised your brow.

"No..." He mumbled and stuck his cheek out, knowing he was busted.

You smiled and pecked his lips, "So next question,"

He smiled at you lovingly.

"Is Haneul unnie your-"

He kissed you back.

"Soulmate?" You finished as if nothing happened.

"Yes" he nodded. "When do you plan to marry Chen oppa?"

"When Chen oppa plans to ask," you replied.

"Well in that case...." He got off his seat and laughed, "I'm kidding,"

After an hour of questions you were done. Of course you pulled fast ones over each other's heads and found out a few things you were interested in. And if you were caught you'd chase each other around but those scenes would be edited out. Or so you thought.

When they posted the video, you were afraid to see the feed back. What of everyone hated you? Chen messaged your shoulders, "Its okay," he nodded.

You clicked up the video and scrolled to the comments. Surprisingly, they were for the most part positive. Of course there was some negativity but that was expected. Your ears twitched at the sound of your laughter. You scrolled up to see they hadn't edited your tickle fights out. The only with they edited out was the boring questions. You blushed and scrolled back down. Your eyes stopped at one comment.

Haneul unnie and Chen oppa look so happy together. Unnie, oppa, fighting! ^^

You smiled. Chen followed your gaze and kissed your cheek. Although it was simple, it got the message through.


Edited: 08/08/2014