chapter 2

mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin plopped at his seat with a sigh and stared outside the window; his mind still thinking about just now’s incident. The way the other’s eyes penetrating deep into his eyes, his snowy white skin and his red lips. He also wondered why the other’s hand was cold, just like his mother.

‘No, it can’t be. Vampires don’t exist.’


 

---------------


 

Jungkook exited his music class and decided to go to the library, taking noticed of the paintings down the hallway by the students from the art class. 'Maybe i should try art,' mused the red haired as he stopped in front of a beautiful painting. The painting was of a cherry blossom tree with some leaves being blown away by the wind. 'Kim Taehyung? Never heard of that name before,' blinked Jungkook when he took noticed of the owner's name from the painting.

'Maybe he's new here? He sure is a master art if he's new here. But i never met him before,' Jungkook tilted his head with a confused look. Unbeknowst to the boy, he did met him before but he didn't know that it was him. With a shrug, he continued to venture to the library. 'Love blooms like cherry blossoms but burns and becomes ashes,' sang Jungkook in his mind as he walked slowly to the library. He wanted to wait for his hyungs and noona in the library instead, preferring to wait under the cool air-con than under the hot sun.

While walking dazedly, he didn't noticed someone following him and the red haired sighed. Jungkook groaned in pain when his head hit a door and he rubbed his pained head with a pout, glaring at the innocent door before kicking it. “Stupid door,” muttered Jungkook angrily with a pout as he opened the door, hand still rubbing the sore part of his head and went inside the chill room.


 

The male that was following Jungkook from behind chuckled when he saw the younger hit his head to the door and when he kicked the door. With both of his hands in both of his school pocket pants, he tilted his eyes with amusement twinkling in both of his eyes. 'Jeon Jungkook, you really are something,' smirked the male as he quietly followed the red haired inside the chill room called the library.


 

Jungkook hummed a soft sy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter