chapter 1

mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

    

 

first of all, i would like to say happy birthday to chae my bae, hope you're happy enjoying this fic ^^ and for my other readers, enjoy reading this too ^-^/

second of all, this gif kinda fits this concept and if it didn't fit this concept, i don't know what to say. i was just scrolling through tumblr and found this and i thought it was perfect. credits of the gif(s) to the owner, which is right here --->  {x}

lastly, this will be a chaptered fic, not a oneshot. a oneshot vampire fic is not really suitable as i realise that you have to make the character meet with each other and do all that stuffs..yeah...hope you'll enjoy reading it, mind my sentence structure or grammar mistakes /bows/ 

adios

-armyof9

----------------

Park Jimin didn’t believed in vampires at all. He didn’t believed in such immortals that possessed a pale white skin with coloured eyes ever existed. Not that he’s forced to not believe it, he just thinked that those mythical creatures weren't real. Even if they existed, he refused to acknowledge them. All in all, he confirmed with himself that no vampires existed, but boy was he wrong. Without knowing, he’s life slowly changes.

                                                                                                                        ---------------

No movements were seen when the sun was up. The sun was shining brightly and birds were happily tweeting away. The clock strikeed 7 and a shrill noise made its way to the sleeping figure’s ears. The lump underneath the cold sheets groaned and stirred in irritation before darting his hand out and grabbed the alarm clock, throwing it to the floor. Silence striked the room and the figure sighed in relief, a smile tugging on his lips as no noise could be heard, but only to have his smile to falter when he heard familiar footsteps sauntering to his room.

Pushing the curtains away from the windows, his mom inviteed the warmth and sun rays from the sunlight to the boy’s room. Jimin once again groaned and pulled the cover away from his head, eyebrows twitched in irritation. “Mom, what are you doing? It’s a Saturday for god’s sake and you know that i sleep in on the Saturdays,” he emphasized ‘Saturday’.

“Jimin-ah, it’s not a Saturday today.”

“Yes it-“

“Then why did your alarm go off at 7 a.m in the morning sharp if it is on the Saturday?” raising her eyebrows, she stared at Jimin with arm’s across her chest and tapped her foot on the ground, as if saying ‘got an answer for that baby boy?’

Finally realising it, he cursed in his mind, ‘holy mother of-‘ while hopping down from his bed and grabbing his towel after pecking his mother on her cold white cheeks and shouted a "GOOD MORNING BY THE WAY!" to his mom, making his mother chuckle while shaking her head, watching her son from his doorway as Jimin clumsily ran to the bedroom in full speed and tripped on his feet when he burst inside the bathroom, shouting a loud " you leg, i’m late!" before slamming the door shut.  


 

Min Hyemin sighed as she went back inside the boy’s room and looks at the broken alarm clock on the floor. She bends down and with one simple touch, the alarm clock is fixed and she placeed it by his bedside. She sadly glanced at the fixed clock and gazed outside the window; her skin began to sparkle when sun rays shone on her. She exhaled and looked down. The rushing of footsteps snapped her back into reality and she quickly stepped out from the sunlight, Jimin cannot know about her secret yet.

“Mom! I need to get ready so can you-“

“Breakfast is ready by the table,” she cut the raven haired off and chuckled at his expression before patting his shoulder, Jimin flinching slightly at the coldness of his mother’s hand. “M-mom, wh-why is yo-your hand co-cold?” his mom stiffened and removed her hands as quickly as possible before darting out from his room, not before shouting a "don’t forget your breakfast!"

Thoughts are starting to swirl in Jimin’s mind as he thinks back on why his mother’s hands were always cold when he touched them. Heck, her whole body was cold as if she’s in a freezer or something. ‘Maybe she’s a vampire?’ Jimin immediately shook his head because ‘vampires don’t exist Park Jimin, stop thinking nonsense!’  He adjusted his snapback on his head before t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter