Chapter Two

He Does Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[grammars erors alert]

 

School days continued as usual. Naeun was on her way to send her classmates' homework to Mrs. Heo and to get to the teachers room, she had to pass a group of guys who were playing around at the hallway with some girls joining them. 

Her eyes spotted someone she knew among the crowd.

Naeun wasn't nervous at all instead, she was sad to see her friend was having good time laughing with the girls when he once promised her that only she can make him smile. Naeun took a short stop behind the wall, not too far from the group. She felt her heart was broken into cubes and taken away by the blowing wind. She always hopes someone could gathers back her heart glue it and keep it, so it won't keep broken again.

With the sigh, Naeun continued her journey but her face was emotionless. Even her footsteps echoed coldly through the hallway. She could sense that her presence was sensed by them and she did her best to walk casually, like nothing happen. The closer she walked, the lower she put her head.

17 metres,

10 metres,

5 metres,

0 metres,

Naeun found herself stopped by someone. That person appeared in front of her while the others continued in staring in silence.

"Stop!"

Naeun had to look up though she didn't wanted to. Heejin greeted her with a smirk on her face but since she was facing Naeun, the guys on the back couldn't see it.

Still with the emotionless face, annoyed, Naeun asked why. Heejin smiled and excused herself from the group earlier and dragged Naeun away from their place. It is when her true color shows.

"I got another detention. You have to help me clean my classoom and do not tell this to anyone. Especially them." Her fingers point directly to Exo, who still had their eyes glued on her.

"Why do I have to help you?"

SeAh joined in,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter