Chapter Three

He Does Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♦♦

 

The moment Naeun's eyes shot open this morning, she felt an unfamiliar aura that somehow surrounded her along with the cold wind, as it wanted to tell her that bad things shall happen today at the school.

"Why am I feeling like this?" Naeun couldn't help but to feel suspicious. She soothed her chest and blinked couple of times. She reminded herself not to worry and did her usual morning routine.

She reached the gate of the school. Everything seemed different to her today, especially with the girls. They were so busy in dressing themselves up beautifully to notice that they were stared by the other students who walked passed them.

"Am I beautiful enough? I need to make myself stunning and get the spotlight" Naeun passed a group and accidentally heard their conversation.

Why are these people acting like this? Its creeping me out.

She passed another group of girls who were doing the same thing. She heard something like a selection, someone will pick someone and of course, it didn't sound so good for her. Naeun walked in the hallway and almost all the girls occupied themselves in doing the same thing as the girls outside. From afar, she spotted the Queenka was heading towards her direction but they seemed not to notice her presence.

"Poor the girls, They are still ugly even they apply three inches of make up on their face." Heejin said. Naeun couldn't help again but to secretly hear the conversation. SeAh smirked and continued, "They are nothing compared to us. Even if they are pretty, Exo won't choose them as their helper because they have us". Heejin said again, "This month is Kai's turn to pick right. I'm sure my hubby will choose me"

Naeun figured out something. She checked her phone for today's date and bingo, today is the day. The selection day. A day when one of the Exo member will choose someone among the girls as his helper. Their helper will help them manage the school matters or anything they are instructed to do. And today, its Kai's turn.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter