Chapter 1

Behind This Feeling

“Hey,YoungJae-ahh!! Wait for me!!” Dae shouted as loud as he can. He ran as fast as he could to catch up with Youngjae. Then, Youngjae stopped for a while to wait for Dae and turned around to look at him.

*huff! Huff! * “T-that, was *huff* an extremely...g-good exercise!!” said Dae as he tried to catch his breath. Youngjae made a sigh and walked up to Dae slowly.

“That’s what you get for waking up late again, Dae. I’m not going to wake you up EVERY morning, do I?” said Youngjae angrily. Daehyun had always been like that since he knew him. Quickly, Youngjae took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the sweats from Dae’s face. “You could catch a cold if you don’t take care of yourself, Dae...” he said worriedly when seeing Daehyun sweats a lot.

Daehyun was stunned. Youngjae’s soft voice and expression had melted his heart. At that moment, he could felt the atmosphere had changed. He felt really comfortable that his heart began to beat faster and faster.

“Y-youngjae... I- I,” before he could finished his word, someone had patted him from his back.

“Heyy!! Good morning, guys!” greeted Himchan with a smile.

“Oh, this can’t be good...” mumbled Dae softly. His feeling turned upside down every time he met Himchan.

“Hahh?? What did you say, Dae??” asked Himchan while putting his arm around Dae’s shoulders.

“N-no! Nothing! Absolutely nothing, hyung! ” Dae stuttered. He really didn’t want Himchan to hear it or he’ll be a dead meat.

“Emm...By the way, don’t you guys feel ashamed for showing your ‘lovely-dovey’ moment in the public?” Himchan asked with a smirked on his face. Daehyun and Youngjae were looking at each other with a blushed and quickly moved afar.

“H-hyung!! Y-you're just misunderstood! Youngjae was just-“ Dae stuttered again with his red face.

“I-I think I should go now,Dae,” said Youngjae and quickly ran away from them while covering his face with his book.

“Y-youngjae! Wait!!” he shouted but Youngjae ignored him. Himchan was just laughing when he saw their expressions.

“Hyung! What did you do that for? Ughhh, you always embarrassed me!” Dae told him angrily. Himchan quickly stop laughing and patted Dae’s back.

“Aee, don’t be so serious. I was just joking. Besides, he won’t run away from you forever. Isn’t that right, Dae?” he smirked again.

“Ughh, that’s enough of your jokes, hyung. Let us hurry up to school. We’re already late,” said Dae as he looked down at his cell phone.

“Aouhh, you mean... you’re late to catch up with your dear Youngjae, hmm?” chan.

“Tchh! Yea right. He could walk by himself to school, hyung. Beside, Youngjae and I are best buddies,” Dae replied while pushing Himchan away from him.

“Yeah, you’re denying that kid. I didn’t know that you’re such a coward,” Himchan again.

“You’re calling me a coward?” Dae asked Himchan while looking at him with a serious face.

“Yeah, I’m calling you a COWARD... You deny your feelings toward Youngjae although you knew what you’ve felt for him,” he told Dae. At that moment, he couldn’t fight back with Himchan. He didn’t know what to say. Everything about what had Himchan told him was true. Daehyun remained silent and his mind was in a mess. His mind was tangled and in a sudden, he felt like he couldn’t control his temper.

“Yahh, don’t worry... I’ll know that you’ll work it out. Beside, you two are-“before Himchan could finished his word, Daehyun snapped in,” We’re just friends! There’s nothing about us and it will NEVER happen! Got it,hyung!?”

Daehyun looked so serious and angry at the same time. Himchan was shocked to see him being like that. He never reacts like that towards him before.

“Jahh... chill out, Dae. I was just saying,” Himchan tried to calm Daehyun’s mood.

“Ahh! Forget about that! I’m going now, hyung!” said Daehyun as he walked away leaving Himchan behind.

“Heshh, looks like Dae is pretty messed up with himself,” Himchan mumbled to himself. “Better leave him alone now. It’s the best for him though,” he thought to himself.