Prologue

The Scene

I had my feet going into the bar in front of me, the loud music filling the surrounding walls as I moved from place to place to find a .

My mind stopped working and I felt my body shivered, looking at what is in front of me. God ought to be punishing me, and I felt mine was hard from the beginning I stepped my feet to this crap bar. The girl sit in front of the bar table, looking a mess. Her tiny clothes hugged her curves, and it’s just show much of her perfect bosom. The moment I aware that she knew I was looking at her, she turned her back and there I met her eyes.

Her beautiful crystal blue eyes gazing, and hell it did gave me nerves.

She knew I was checking her out. She stepped closer until her face inch near me and breathing out a deep y howl. I wasn’t this hard of a rock before she got close to me. I looked down and met that breathtaking chest of hers. My mind gone blank for a while, then her pouty lips came near mine. It took long enough that she was only having her lips right beside my ear.

“Did you like what you see?” her tempting voice sounded so alluring. She caressed my chest, making me hard to breathe.

I just smirked in return, “praise God that you have such a talent to make me hard just by standing there, babe.” She then got into my lap and faced me. I won’t play with you my dear but I thought a kiss would be enough.

I chewed her lips fast and filled with lust, while having each of my hands touching every inch of her beautiful body. She pulled me in so that I could explore deep in her cave. It was not long until something in my pants buzzing. . Damn this disturbance and I picked my phone and it told me that it was Lay Hyeong, my brother from another mother, damn he just ruined my night. He knew i  would went here just after i met him this morning. I hadn't had much fun since company made me sit to work. 

 


 

 

“Now tell me what the freaking-disturbing-interfering-hell problem, you want to tell me.”

“I need you to come here.” 

What the hell? “What is your problem? Quit whispering and get the damn straight to the problem, man.”

“I need you to get your damn peacock here before our manager came, he didn’t know you were out and please stop with the yelling. Hurry your .”

Lay ended it with laughs. I hurried to my Porsche and hit the gas pedal, but still I couldn’t purse my smirk off. I still thought about that in the way to get to my office. I sped up and well I was a co-worker in this famous company. There’s a bunch like me who didn’t sit straight in the office like a manager or anything.  We took action to get money.

I was partnered with this hyeong of me, Lay and this boss Lay referred to was a client. We just liked the sound of it, boss was the one to throw these papers made of to survive or known as Won. As for us, client meant a lot. Well, how I get this flawless red baby of mine? I spent the last three years of my life works harder than anyone else in this planet called Earth.

I parked my baby and got out of it.

“Wassup hyeong!” I put on a smirk.

“Huh? I thought you couldn’t make it.”

“So what is the problem you wanted to tell me?”

Lay sighed, “She refused to meet us in the end but instead she gave us documents, how would we know about the details? I have read the documents but I guess you would laugh sooner or later you read the second paragraph.”

I sip a cup of coffee on my work desk. Heck what is up with the documents? Lay hyeong then handed the documents over and I started reading it.

Betrayal.

Love.

What the. Ghost?

I spare a glance at him and raised my eyebrow, but he just put that you-should-continue face and let out a laugh. I guess he was the one who laugh and not me.

ty documents.

“What the hell is this? That client of yours refused to come and just give us this stupid piece of documents? I believe this is a prank. I am not stupid,” I threw those documents onto my desk, I stared at him, “and I believe you are not that stupid to just agree with this, hyeong.”

There must be someone playing a prank with us, that girl shall we find. She dared to play?

“Jongdae, my client needs help and there’s us who will help her, and sort out her problem for her. Those documents aren’t a and I need you to read it thoroughly and find out what is wrong with her school. She told me about her school but I can’t gather more information more than what she wrote for us. The information she told was not relevant. There are complications and more s but she trusted us to do this. We are agents for nothing if we can’t do this, right?”

That was what I hate about this hyeong of mine, he brain-washed me into doing these kind of jobs with his words.

Then, this will be the hardest work we will be put into.