Wondering About Her

Wondering About Her

Chapter 7

 

“No!” Jung Yuri barked, as she wandered out of the bedroom & to the living room, “It is totally out of the question, period!”


“Aw, mom, come on!” Dohyun, now nine years old, whined “Everyone at school got it!”

 

At five months pregnant with her second child with Yunho, who was now her husband, she was getting really emotional lately. Inho, Yunho & her first son together, was running exceedingly fast to the living room for a three year old. His chubby legs bouncing together as he raced into the room, waving his milk bottle crazily. Yuri smiled & gave him a big smooch on the cheeks which was returned with a bright chortle. Going back to what she was intentionally doing, she went to get a small chair from the kitchen. Finding the hammer that was on the bottom drawer, she walked back to the living room with Dohyun & Inho following her every step. With Dohyun sniveling & Inho wanting attention, she already couldn’t handle it smoothly. Since this one in her stomach was a girl, she wished that she would be easier to manage.


“No, Dohyun, I’m not letting you pierce your ears.” She said sternly, without looking at him & stopping in front of the wall where she set the chair at. Climbing on it carefully, she took the hammer & carefully punctured in the nail to the wall, a loud beating sounded. When the nails were successfully placed on the wall, she reached her hand out towards Dohyun.

 

He handed the frame to her as he continued to persuade, “Come on, mom. Please? Pretty please?”

 

“Yeah, mommy, pwetty please?” Inho joined in.

 

Five years has gone by & Dohyun stopped addressing her as mommy & started with just mom. He claimed that he was too grown up for it but Yuri knew that he still loved her like the way he did before. Now it was Inho’s turn to call her mommy & he did it, day & night. Almost every eight minutes in his first year, crying for her. She hardly got any sleep & now that she found out she’s pregnant again, she wondered how many hours will she be left with. Maybe she’s going to catch insomnia.

 

Placing the frame on the nail, she basked the pride & joy at the certificate of honor rolls that Dohyun brought home from school. She looked at the other certificates crowding the walls & smiled. There were more in Dohyun’s & their bedrooms, too.


“Dohyun, you are nine years old, there is no way I’m going to let someone poke a hole in your ear.” Yuri declared, as she climbed down from the chair.


“Why not? You did it.” Dohyun said, pointing at her ear.

 

“I’m a girl.” Yuri justified, placing the chair back to its original spot & grabbed the milk bottle from Inho’s hand. Walking to the kitchen, she twisted the cap of the bottle, ready to refill it.


“So? My friends are guys & they have earrings. Come on, mom. It looks cool.” Dohyun prodded.

 

When the milk bottle was filled, she gave it back to Inho. He squealed & began to bounce again. Sighing, she rubbed her forehead. She has taken so many absences from the massage parlor that she swore her career life is over.

 

Dressed in a chambray denim & navy maternity skater dress, she slumped down at the couch exhaustingly. They had moved to a bigger house that had four bedrooms, perfect for their current family population & really, she would really like to get back to work. Of course, she loved being around her son’s but sometimes, it was so hectic that she felt like a massage of her own. Rubbing her aching neck, she stared across as Dohyun sat himself next to her. Inho came over & climbed onto her lap. She carefully positioned him a distance away from her already big stomach.

 

Just then, the front door open & Yunho came into the house. Looking more handsome than he did before in a kenneth cole reaction light grey solid slim fit suit, she smiled in vanity. After he set the keys down on the table, he smiled when he caught sight of them. His eyes were filled with enormous joy as he strolled towards his wife & pecked her on the cheeks.


“Hey.” He whispered, & then lingered towards her pale pink lips.

 

Dohyun gave them a disgusted look & turned to his little brother, “Gross isn’t it? They are always kissing.” “Yuck.” Inho stuck out his tongue in mirth.

 

When they parted, Yunho took Inho & lifted him up into the air. He laughed jubilantly as Yunho set him back down in his arms. Even though Inho had come along, he wasn’t at all biased to any of his sons.


“Dad, can you talk to mom?! She wouldn’t listen!” Dohyun accused.


“About what?” Yunho inquired confusedly.

 

“Dohyun wants eawwings.” Inho gurgled as he on the milk bottle.

 

“Yeah, can I get my ears pierced?” Dohyun asked hopefully.

 

Yunho shrugged nonchalantly, “Sure, why not.”


“Yay!” Dohyun shouted, “You are the best!”

 

Yuri’s eyes widened with despair & shock, “Excuse me?!” She protested, “You are allowing him to have someone poke a hole in his ear?!”

 

Yunho smiled, “Come on, honey. You gave him a cell phone, for god sake. Why don’t we just do this spoiling thing as it is?”


“A cell phone is for emergencies. Earrings aren’t.” She said, standing up.


“How about this? We will let him get a clip on & he can pierce it when he’s older.” Yunho suggested.

 

“How old?” Yuri asked.

 

Yunho thought for a moment, “Thirteen.”


“Fifteen.” Dohyun joined in.


“Eighteen.” Yuri said.

 

“Thirteen.”


“Fifteen & that’s the final straw. Take it or leave it.” Yuri stated.


“Are you kidding me? Of course, I’m taking it.” Dohyun grinned, “Thanks, mom, dad.”


“I can’t believe I even agreed to it.” Yuri muttered, walking to the kitchen to prepare supper. Yunho followed as he set Inho down on his feet & stopped behind Yuri, wrapping his arms around her.

 

“I see you have got crankier.” He noted, watching Yuri’s hand in action.


“Yeah, dad, she’s very moody now.” Dohyun informed, “She wasn’t like this when she had Inho here but she is when she’s having a girl. I say women are evil.”


“Dohyun.” Yuri looked at him skeptically & he took his words back. Yunho laughed & kissed her on the cheeks. Well, she did find out that she gained eight pounds this morning & her dress was fairly tight on her body. Maybe the emotional moodiness really is kicking in finally.


“I’m telling you guys I’m in a state where no one can anger me or I will just go Tulk on you.” Yuri warned, “Tulk?” Yunho inquired bemusedly

 

“Yeah, you know that guy who turns green & big when he gets mad.” Yuri specified.


“It’s hulk.” Yunho, Dohyun & Inho corrected in unison.


“Tulk, hulk, schmulk, same thing.” Yuri gnarled impassively, & brought the salad to the dinner table. Yunho took his seat at his usual chair & so did Dohyun & Inho, all were waiting for dinner to be served. Rolling her eyes, she took out the frozen pasta from the fridge & put it in the microwave.


“That again?!” Yunho & Dohyun cried together.


“Yuck.” Inho stuck out his tongue again.

 

Yuri turned to look at all of them with a cocked eyebrow, waiting for them to continue but they sunk into their seats with defeat & looked at each other. Turning away from them, she couldn’t help but smile.

 

“Alright, dinner’s ready.” She declared, & placed the tray in the middle of the table. Looking at her family’s nauseated expression, she sighed & set her fists on her wide hips, “If you finish this today then we will eat something decent tomorrow.”

 

At that, they quickly held up their plates. She laughed at them & basked at the happiness that she obtained. The feeling of felicity was engulfing her as she sat down with her family. Her one, great, happy family.

 

“I love you, Yuri.” Yunho said.


“I love you, mom!” Dohyun shouted.


“Me wuv you, mommy.” Inho mimicked happily.


The End

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

i'm sorry to say this but this is the end of 'Wondering About Her', i hope you guys enjoy it this story as much as me when writing it ^^

i wanted to thank all of the upvoters, subscribers & viewers & those that comments, i really appreciate all your guys time for reading my fanfic & sorry if some part isn't that nice :)

while working today, a new fanfic came into my mind so will be writing a new one, starring kwon yuri & kim jaejoong

here's a little description of the new fanfic i will be posting tomorrow 

"Being workaholics, Kwon Yuri & Kim Jaejoong’s parents set them up to get married. As there marriage life was going great, something happened to Yuri at work one day. After coming home from the hospital, Yuri started to distance herself away from Jaejoong as days goes by so what will Jaejoong do? Will he be able to get his lovable wife back? Will Yuri let Jaejoong enter her life ever again?"

have a nice day/afternoon/night everyone & see you guys again tomorrow <3

- butt3rflyl0v3r