The Air That I Breathe

This Song feat. Kwon Yuri Pairings
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Thanks to syrealrockss author-nim for lending me this. :)

“Searching for the right words,

The ones that would make you stay.”

She's handsomely-beautiful. She's lovely. She's sweet. She's caring. She's kind. She's careless and free. She's easy to like. She's an easy-going person. She's calm. She's understanding. She's everything that everyone could ever want. Everything was fine between the two of us. Everything was going perfect. Everything was settled. Just a little, and I'll be in love with her. I'll finally be able to return all the emotions and feelings she have for me. Not until I fell on the temptation of wanting what's right for a woman. What's right for me... And that's a man.

 

I sat uncomfortably on the couch on our dorm. I am currently at the living room and this is the only place lighted in this dorm. The lights were dim. The other members were already asleep. I should be sleeping now too. But I couldn't since my mind is somewhere else. My heart feels heavy. And I need to talk to her. I need to clear everything and apologize.

 

I looked at the clock. 

11:49 pm

She'll be home soon, I know. This is the time where all her schedules would be done. Not long after.. I heard the door beeping. Signaling that there's someone who punched in the password for the door to open and went inside. I heard another beep. Indicating that the door was closed.

 

I heard her heavy footsteps getting nearer the living room and then it just stopped. I didn't dare to look up. My head just stayed low. I knew then that she already saw me. I waited for her greetings... just like what she would always do before. But I didn't get anything. What should I expect? I had hurt her and cheated on her.

 

She walked past me then went straight to her room and I felt the need to stand up and follow her. But before I could ever do it, I saw her again. She went out her room with the same clothes, it's like she just dropped her things inside then went outside again to talk to me.

 

I avoided her gazes. But I can feel that she's looking at me for a while. She then walked to where the sofa is and it's just in front of me. The table between where we were seated was the only thing that's separating us.

 

I shifted my position and somehow accidentally, my eyes landed on her eyes. Her eyes..... they've never been this cold..... and empty. It's just like her body was present but her soul wasn't. She looked straight back at me and said,

 

"Tell me all the reasons why." She commanded. Her voice was calm but it was firm... 

 

"Yuri-ah... I..." I tried to talk. But, I couldn't say anything.. aside from her name.

 

She didn't say anything. Instead, she closed her eyes and then crossed her arms to her chest. She really knows me too well.... She knew that I wouldn't be able to t

Please log in to read the full chapter