That XX ft. HyoYoung

This Song feat. Kwon Yuri Pairings
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“That motherer doesn’t love you.”

*RING* *RING* *RING*

 

The girl was cut off her spacing out activity when her phone suddenly rang. Thinking that the one calling id the one she is waiting for, without looking at the caller id she answered the call.

 

“Oppa…” she started her voice a little sulking and continued “Are you still busy?”

 

“Sica-ah” the voice on the other line answered back. The girl was surprised she looked at the phone screen she realized that the one calling is her friend.

 

“Oh Yuri-ah, what’s up?” she asked.

 

“I’m bored.” She chuckled and added “Let’s hang out, come here at the studio.”

 

She was having second thoughts the person on the other side of the line meanwhile sensed the awkwardness and immediately added. “Sooyoung and Hyoyeon’s coming too and besides were letting you and Hyo listen to the song we composed.”

 

Still having second thoughts, she heard a sigh and “It’s okay if you don’t want.”

 

“I’ll go.” She answered shortly.

 

She was asked “Are you sure?” and she replied a hum in response.

 

---

Sooyoung and Yuri were able to clean up the place and buy snacks for the four of them while waiting for their guests.

 

“Are you ready Yul?” Sooyoung asked and was answered by a nod.

 

“You?” Yuri asked in return and was answered with a hum.

 

Just after the short conversation, Hyoyeon and Jessica came. The four spent catching up with each other since Hyoyeon and Jessica were always ‘Missing In Action’, busy spending time with their boyfriends.

 

“Oh right! You told me you composed a song right?” Hyoyeon asked, looking at Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung chuckled and answered “Yeah.”

 

“Can we hear it now?”

 

Sooyoung and Yuri looked at each other before answering “Uhm, yeah sure.”

 

“Great! Let’s listen to it already!” Hyoyeon encouraged.

 

The two got their respective guitars from their cases and sat across the two girls. Yuri sat in front of Jessica and Sooyoung sat in front of Hyoyeon.

 

On the count of three the two started.

 

Yuri: Walking on the street, I bumped into your man.

 

Yuri started singing while looking intently at her, Jessica.

 

Sooyoung: Yeah I saw him.

 

Sooyoung answered Yuri back, looking at Hyoyeon

Please log in to read the full chapter