007 :)

A bet that changed my life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slg2iWG3E1g

Luhan is really angry because his girlfriend was very close to another man. He wanted to go to where she and her companion were, but someone stopped him. It was Chen, one of the best friends of Seohyun, who looked like he didn't like Luhan.
 
"Luhan, Seohyun and Suho are just friends, don't worry."
 
Then Chen took Luhan outside the stadium. Luhan really didn't want to leave Seohyun, especially with a man. But he had a meeting with football team members because Luhan was the captain so he had to go.
 
 
'Seohyun had fallen asleep, she should have a nice sleep now.' thought Suho.
 
"She's so cute when she sleeps, Seohyun is really very beautiful." Suho said to himself.
 
While she was sleeping, Suho just laughed. He always wants to be with Seohyun. But fate decided that Seohyun must have been her life mate be Luhan.
 
Suho understood that Seohyun was never going to be for him alone. He was comforted that Seohyun would be happy with a man who really loved her.
 
After a few minutes, Seohyun awoke. She saw Suho was asleep and saw his beautiful facial features.
 
'Suho is really handsome, bad about him is his character.' thought Seohyun.
 
She kept seeing his sleeping until he slowly opened his eyes. He was scared a little, why Seohyun was staring at him?
 
"What happens? There is something wrong with my face?" asked Suho.
 
"Nothing like that, it's just your face is really beautiful when you sleep."
 
"Recently you realize that? I'm very handsome."
 
They laughed with the Suho's silly words, they seemed really close. They might have been best friends, but they just could not because the feelings of Suho.
 

In front of Seohyun's house

"We're your home, Seohyun. Bye!" Seohyun gave him a kiss on the cheek before Suho leaving.
 
"Thank you for all."
 
Suho was a little confused but very happy. Seohyun entered her house when she heard some laughter in the kitchen, she was scared a little.
 
But she realized that they were smiling maliciously.
 
"What happens? What are you guys laughing at?" asked Seohyun.
 
"Seohyun, I never thought that our angel be able to do a thing like that," Chen said sarcastically.
 
"Right, Seohyun. I think you're not as innocent as we think," said Kyungsoo.
 
"Oppa, why are you saying that?" asked innocently Seohyun.
 
"What still questions that?" said Chen.
 
"Oppa, I don't know so I'm doing this." making pouting Seohyun.
 
"Angel because you're betraying your boyfriend with Suho." Kyungsoo and Chen said in unison.
 
"Oppas, from where do you have get that idea? I would not be able to fool Luhan."
 
"But you did and Suho seemed to be your boyfriend." said Kyungsoo.
 
"Also, you were sleeping on his shoulder, while he was watching you closely and caressed you. While your boyfriend observed dying of jealousy," said Chen.
 
"What, Luhan saw us?" asked Seohyun.
 
"He wanted to kill someone." said Kyungsoo.
 
"That can't be, I have to talk to him." Seohyun ran from the kitchen and went upstairs.
 
While Chen and Kyungsoo watching everything and laughed. It seemed that finally Seohyun had come to the love her live.
 
But Seohyun didn't have the courage to call Luhan, she knew that this relationship was false and would end soon. She stubbed out her cell phone and disconnected the phone cord. Then she got down stairs and had dinner with Chen and Kyungsoo. After thet had diiner, they went to see a movie.
 
 
The next day
 
Seohyun awakened by the sunlight coming from the window, she felt a gentle breeze. She sat up in bed then under the stairs. Chen and Kyungsoo apparently had gone their home.
 
She prepared some cereal and watching television when someone knocked on the door slightly. She first thought that no one had touched, but she heard the slight knocking.
 
She opened the door but apparently no one was there. When she was about to close the door, someone kicked the door. Then the person pushed Seohyun forcefully against the wall and kissed her abruptly. She dropped her cereal bowl on the floor.
 
At first she refused to kiss him back, but he pushed her more and kissed her passionately. She started to respond to his kiss then he forced her that she wrap her legs around his waist.
 
She did as he asked then he closed the door without breaking the kiss. They went to the couch, as they were still kissing passionately until they lacked of air, stopped kissing. She looked at him.
 
"Why are you doing this to me?"
 
"Because of you. You're always forgetting that you have a boyfriend."
 
"Exactly say false boyfriend."
 
"Seohyun, when start with our relationship now?"
 
"Look at the calendar, only missing 15 days for it to end."
 
"Tell me you believe that in 15 days I will be able to win your heart?"
 
"I don't think so."
 
Luhan kissed her again, she just kept pace with his kiss...
 
 
Later Seohyun cleaned her home while Luhan watching her...
 
"Why did you come so early?"
 
"Because I wanted to invite you to a fair, which is located outside the city."
 
"Ahh, let me think."
 
"Seohyun, please." Luhan begged her while pouting.
 
"Okay, I'll go with you, 'Little boy'!"
 
Luhan was so happy. Seohyun knew that she could not wear tight or short clothes because her boyfriend was too jealous. She didn't want to ruin their date, with fights and jealousy Luhan.
 
Seohyun wore white trousers and a blue blouse with a cap in her hair. Luhan was surprised by Seohyun's clothing, but inwardly he was satisfied.
 
Because no one else would see the body of his beloved bride.
 
 
Seohyun and Luhan walked and played until something caught the attention of Seohyun. It was a black tent and had smoke coming from inside. She ran back inside the carp, while Luhan followed her. Seohyun was really excited while Luhan saw carp and realized it was carp of a fortuneteller.
 
Luhan didn't believe that the fate looked through the letters, but that seemed be liked by Seohyun.
 
Luhan left only Seohyun as she sat in the chair next to the table while waiting for the fortuneteller. Then a woman in her 50s came out, she was wearing a black dress and had many bracelets, and something cold look.
 
"Want to know your future, beautiful girl?" She asked.
 
"Yes, I want to know..." Seohyun said smiling.
 
"This good and who is he?" The woman asked.
 
"He's my boyfriend but he's not convinced by this."
 
"Ah, I see, but just sit." said the woman.
 
Luhan sat down next to Seohyun, while the fortuneteller spreading the cards and gave a small smile when looking at the first cards.
 
"What happens? Why are you smile?" asked Seohyun.
 
"Why seek the love the wrong person when you have had him all the time on your side." said the fortuneteller.
 
Luhan heard that, he turned around and surprised.
 
"Because you are looking for chaos, if you're with him, your life will be full and happy." Seohyun looked gradually, the fortuneteller took Seohyun's hand.
 
"I can see your true feelings, and he is not part of your destiny. You know who the real owner of your heart and destiny." She whispered in her ear to Seohyun. Seohyun looked at her and smiled shyly and looked Luhan who was confused.
 
"Your destiny is already written. But if your destination is altered, the consequences could be serious. Since you were going to be granted to someone since you were born and you belong to him. Because since childhood, he has been your guardian and your great love."
 
Seohyun was scared, like this woman could know so much about her and her past. She left money on the table and ran out there. Luhan came out behind her, still staring at the woman who seemed to tell him something, but he didn't understand or didn't want to understand.
 
Seohyun was standing in meters away, she was clutching her heart.
 
"Kris..." She whispered. At that moment Luhan asked if she was okay, she just nodded.
 
 
The next day, Luhan had no appetite. He went to school without breakfast, when suddenly his phone rang, he saw that he had come a message saying:
 
From: Angel
 
To: Silly
 
Ah, hello just wanted to tell you that this weekend will be my 15th birthday, you're invited. bye
 
Luhan smiled and began to write the answer.
 
 
Elsewhere Seohyun stood beside Baekhyun, they were drinking some yogurt.
 
"I was in exams. Did you do well on your exam?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter