009

A bet that changed my life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day......
 
Seohyun POV
 
I went to the house of Taeyeon unnie, very early I wanted to talk to her. We talked too much, she finally accepted what I asked but she gave one condition. I accept that then I left unnie's house to go to my house.
 
I grabbed a bag and started to fit into my clothes and some makeup, hats, shoes, boots, headbands and sandals. Because I would go into hot place.

I took a bath and I applied a little makeup on my face, then put on a skirt and blouse, hair put on a headset and I curled.
 
I went down the stairs carefully as I carried with my luggage. I grabbed my keys, I thought my oppas should be coming. I wanted to give them my keys so that they took care my house while I'm gone.
 
I got off the elevator, since my apartment was on the sixth floor. At the first floor, I saw my oppas still had not arrived yet. It was late, but my oppas didn't appear.
 
I heard some laughs out of the building, I ran outside with my suitcase. They were my oppas. I approached them, they greeted me and realized my luggage. They asked me where I was going or traveling.
 
I didn't have time to answer them, just give them my keys and told them ask Taeyeon, especially this.
 
I ran to into a taxi and climbed up...
 
End of POV
 

Kyungsoo POV
 
We went to the house of Taeyeon, as Seohyun told us. We asked what was happening with Seohyun, especially where she was going and with whom. She answered all our questions. But Chen asked bravely.
 
"Taeyeon, indeed you accept something like this? You are the main opposition to their relationship then you let something like that?"
 
Taeyeon got up from her seat and looked through the window. And she smiled...
 
"You think I allow this, because accept that relationship? Chen, I thought you were smarter..."
 
I knew that Taeyeon was not foolish to accept such a thing, she had something planned.
 
"You have planned something?" I said smiling.
 
"Of course I have a card up its sleeve, such a jerk will not stay with our maknae."
 
Taeyeon smiled mischievously, Chen didn't understand. I knew Taeyeon had accepted but asked something back to Seohyun.
 
End of POV
 

Luhan POV
 
It's almost time to go, she has not yet arrived, it seems that she will not come. My family already has all their things in the car, my father soon ensure the house to leave. She didn't come, she will never be able to challenge her unnies.
 
I loaded my suitcase in the car last, when I heard a car park in front. I pay no attention, I kept arranging my luggage. Then I heard the screams of my sister...
 
"She came, she's here!"
 
Because this fool will fuss, I peeked to see what was happening. I saw Seohyun being hugged by my sister. She really came, she's really here. I was like a statue, I could not hear or move, until the screams of my sister woke me from my shock.
 
"What happens? Will you not get your girlfriend?"
 
"Sure." I said still a little groggy.
 
I went to her, she smiled shyly and I smiled. As I approached her, I rubbed her head. When I reached her, I wanted to talk but no words came out of my mouth.
 
"What are you doing? Only you're going to look at me and you will not say anything?" She said smiling.
 
"I thought you were not coming, so I am well..."
 
"Then you don't want me here? I can leave if you want."
 
"No, no.... it's not that."
 
"So... Luhan, you are behaving like one of my fans when they see me and I told them, they don't speak."
 
I didn't like that but I gave her a little kiss on the lips then she blushed. I realized that I had kissed her in front of my parents, I also blushed.
 
We walked to the car to load Seohyun's luggage, she waved politely to my parents. They seemed very happy with her presence. She was the girl I liked, I loved and she was my everything.
 
We boarded the car and I sat next to Seohyun in the back of the car, while Irene and my parents were in the front.
 
I could see as we drove away from the city, I observed that Seohyun admired the scenery. She really looked like someone who I ought to protect, now I would introduce her formally to my grandmother.
 
End of POV
 
 
Mr. Xi POV
 
Seohyun is a very nice girl and very beautiful above all, she is the perfect girl for my son. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter