Food and Fluff

The Things I Wish I Could See

Luhan sat alone on the rooftop, leaning against the cement as Sehun was inside buying their meals. He gently closed his eyes and laid back to enjoy the warmth the sun brought him. Sighing in relief Luhan let every muscle in his body relax. The same sweetly scented breeze that swept through the classrooms earlier now blew across the highest point of the school building.

 

It was times liek these that Luhan felt most at peace. Whether he could see or not, it didn't matter. In this dream like state, there was nothing holding him back. He didn't need his walking cane or the old seeing eye dog he had or anyone else to help him. He could move freely, he could see perfectly, and there was not a single person who looked at him like a freak. No one to criticize him for something he can't control. No one to outcast him for the things he doesn't have. The best part about this is that his boyfriend, Sehun, is also there. Hugging him, peppering him with kisses, and whispering sweet nothings into his ear. This dream world was exactly what he wanted. It was the only thing that Luhan could call truly perfect.


"Ah... This feels amazing... If only Sehun would hurry up..." Luhan mumbled lazily as he started to drift off. 

 

"I love you~" Sehun whispered into Luhan's ear, blowing his warm breath down his neck giving him shivers.

 

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Luhan yelled, sitting up immediately. He stopped freaking out when he reached out and felt Sehun's familiar hand. "OH SEHUN! DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN! YOU JUST ABOUT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!"

 

"I'm sorry, Lu!" Sehun apologized over and over again as Luhan tried to hit him as best he could. 

 

"Ow! Hyung! Stop it!" Sehun begged him, reverting back to the formal name he used to call Luhan, whenever he wanted something or was complaining.

 

Luhan stopped and sighed, "Fine. Just don't scare me like that again."

 

"I'm sorry, hyuuunnngg~" Sehun hugged Luhan tightly, playfully pouting and rubbing his cheek against Luhan's. Luhan just turned his head away from Sehun, ignoring his whines, "Hyuuuuuunnnnggg~~~ I'm sooorrrrryyyyyyy~~~"

 

"Sehun, let go of me." Luhan started pouting as he tried to push the tall kid off of him.

 

"Then forgive me Hyung!" Sehun pulled him closer.

 

"Ugh, fiiiinnneee. I forgive you!" Luhan sighed then smiled as Sehun let go of him.

 

"Thank you, Lu~" Sehun teased his lover.

 

"Shut up, Hun. Let's just eat before we have to go back to class, my big baby." Luhan lightly punched Sehun before leaning against him.

 

"Okay! Here you go" the taller boy handed the warm plate of food to his boyfriend, who took it cautiously as to not get his fingers in the food or burn himself from the easily heated plate.

 

"Thank you. So, what'd you get this time, Hun?" Luhan sniffed the food careful not to get to close.

 

"I just got something simple today. Some white rice and a little bit of curry on the side" Sehun already started digging his chopsticks into the rice, dipping some bits of rice into the curry.

 

"Ah, okay." Luhan started eating as well.

 

All of a sudden an idea popped into Sehun's head. He used his own chopsticks and quickly picked up a small clump of rice. Bringing it up to Luhan's lips he said, "Lu~ say 'ahhh~'!"

 

Luhan smiled, figuring out exactly what Sehun wanted to do, "Okay. Ahhh~"

 

Sehun fed Luhan for about ten minutes, stopping every few bites to feed himself, or let Luhan, at least, attempt to feed him. They finished their lunches off quickly and now just layed together on the cement tiled roof, relaxing in the soothing quietness that had settled upon them.

 

"Hun..?" Luhan asked breaking the comfortable silence after about fifteen minutes.

 

When he was met with no response he reached out to his sides for the younger one, but did not find anything, "Sehun? Where are you?"

 

Again he was met with silence, "Sehun! This isn't funny!"

 

Luhan was starting to get worried that Sehun had left him up there. If he had, Luhan knew that he would most likely kill himself trying to make his way down the long staircases to the first floor where his last class was. Deciding to sit up and try to search for Sehun in case he was still there. He leaned forward on his hands and knees as he searched for his walking cane.

 

"AH!" Luhan yelled as he suddenly felt someone grab his waist and pull him down onto their lap. "WHAT THE-"

 

"Hyung, did you really think I left? I would never leave my adorable little deer." Sehun rested his chin in the crook of his neck, gently placing kisses on Luhan's neck. His breath slightly tickling the older causing him to giggle slightly as he tried to push Sehun's head away from his neck.

 

"If you were here the entire time-" Luhan was cut off by a fit of giggles when Sehun lightly moved his hand down Luhan's back, "W-W-Wait! Se-Sehun!" Luhan continued giggling uncontrollably, but at a slightly higher pitch.

 

Sehun ignored Luhan's pleads and started to trail kisses down from his neck, to his collarbone, then to his shoulder. He left a few love bites here and there, of course, to Luhan's dismay.

 

"Sehunnie! What if someone sees the marks?! I can't see them so I can cover them up with makeup or anything!" Luhan complained, wincing slightly as Sehun bit his shoulder.

 

Pulling away for a second Sehun said, "Let them see. Then they'll all know that you're taken."

 

"That's not what I mean! People will think that I'm dirty! Or what if my Hyongs see? They'll probably suspect us of something and try to pea rate us!" Luhan worried.

 

"who cares what they think, I know you're pure and there is no need to worry about your Hyongs. They can't keep us apart forever. We're meant to be, Lu." Sehun answered quickly,continuing what he was doing.

 

Luhan sighed and turned around in Sehun's lap, "You know I love you, Hun."

 

"And you know that I love you too, Han" Sehun smiled as Luhan leaned down and gently placed a kiss on the younger's lips.

 

 

 

Author's Note: thank you so much for reading and supporting me, I'm sorry for not updating much and if you want to know why, check the ious chapter.

 

so, I just got back from walking seven miles and I haven't eaten all day so I'm going to go get some water and wait for my mom to get home so we can make dinner for everyone. ^^ and I have been feeling slightly better, but still not fully well.

 

special thanks to: hunhannieee.

 

i really appreciate your support and help. You have made me smile and have inspired me to write more to this ^^

 

and I'm not trying to say that only hunhannieee has inspired me to write! you all have. With every comment I get it makes me want to write more for you all to read and enjoy. So PLEASE comment and I'll try to respond A.S.A.P. 

 

thank you all all again, I hope you enjoyed this.