002

Im Not Ugly!

What a day..today was tiring.All i need is a bath and a sleep or maybe food><.It is only the first day but Mrs.Lee already gave us homeworks.I mean come on! Its only the first day.Suddenly my phone rings,it was Sehun..SEHUN! It has been awhile since he called me,i wonder why.There must be something wrong beacause he wouldn't call me at this time.

"Heyy,Hana lets meet up tommorow after school?"

"Sure but why did you suddenly called me?"

"Why?I can't call my bestfriend anymore?" He sounds upset.Why? Is it something bad? Please no.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere special"

"Special?Hurmm Is it really special? Have your girlfriend been there?"

"Nope,you are the first one im taking and maybe the last" Last? What does he mean by that?It is not like he is gonna die right?Is he?

"Well,that sounds special,but why the 'last'?"

"Hana i need to go now,my mom is calling me,you'll know it tommorow.Take care of yourself my pretty lady!Love you!" With that,he ends the call.

Sehun's mom never did called him.Sehun, he is crying real hard now.He doesn't want Harra to hear him cry that's why he ended the phone call first.He wants Hana to feel special tommorow .He loves his girlfriend too,of course but he actually like Hana's presence more.He like Hana and want to protect her from all the bullies but he can't because his girlfriend is Nana.That .He sometimes feels sorry for Hana.But he don't want that bit..Nana upset.

 

Ringgggg...!!! The bell is ringing,and the students were heading home.

 

"Ara,Sehun wants to take me somewhere after school,i think it is important,can i go?i promise i'll make up to you!"

"Ohhhh" Ara pouted."Where is he taking you?I want to drink Bubbletea with you!,If it is 'that' important,just go and forget about me,i'll be okayy~"

"Haha,please dont be like that.I said i'll make up to you,Ouhh i need to go noww byee!"

"Don't forget your promise! Or i will eat you!"

 

Hana is waiting for Sehun infront of their school gate.Everyone is leaving.Where is he?! Or did he forget?Nahh i dont think so.Or maybe.If he did,i will go straight home.But actually Hana didn't know that Sehun was right behind her and he was holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Hana!"

"Ackkhh!"

"You shocked me! I thought you weren't coming!"

"Why would i do that? I am the one who asked you to be here andd this is for my pretty lady"

"Ohmygoshh thanks!!THis is so beautiful.Why out of sudden?The last thing you gave me something was chocolate,and that was last month."

"Heyy,I would do anything for my bestfriend" Bestfriend. That words kinda of hurt but she accepted the reality.

"Lets go"

 

Is it still far,gahh im tired walking._.Where is he taking me anyway -.-

 

"Are you tired?hahaha we are almost there"

"Almost where?"

"Just keep quiet.And noww close your eyes!"

"Close my eyes?Okay~" I can feel the cold breeze.It is really calm here.

"Ready?Open your eyes" I open my eyes and i goshh this is so beautiful! I've never see anything like this before! I can see the whole Seoul here.Suddenly i can feel my tears rolling down my cheek.This place is quiet.I like the atmosphere here.How did he managed to find this place.I love you Sehun-ah.

"It is beautiful,thanks Sehun"

"It is right,if you ever feel down,upset or maybe if you have problems instead of drinking you can go here.This is the best place to clear your mind" I can see his side face.He is beautiful.His girl is so lucky to have him.

"Yes it is.May i ask? We haven't talked for awhile,why did you suddenly called me?"

"I act-tually"He stuttered."I need to tell you something and i need you to understand arraso?"

"This Saturday i am going to move.I need to follow my parents to New York,I got no choice,i really don't want to go! I don't want to leave this place,i don't want to leave my girlfriend,my friends and i don't want to leave you! This thing has been stressing me out and i seriously don't know how to tell my girlfriend about this.She surely is going to freak out and we might need to break up since far relationship doesn't go well" His tears  are rolling down his cheeks.I froze and he continue to tell his story and i ran away and shouted at him 

"Gwenchana!Today is January 26 2014 ! On January 26 2020 promise me that we are going to meet again here! Don't you dare to not come!"

"Haha okay darling! I will remember that! TAke care!"

He is going to leave me.What should i do? I need to stop him.I am crying really hard now.Sehun-aahhh!!! Don't leave me!! I need you! There are still 3 days left until he go.3 Days is not enough,atleast give me 3 months or years.You are going there for 4 years.

I walked home with tears all over my face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

GUYS I WILL UPDATE LATER OKAY!! HEwhew