001

Im Not Ugly!

Ohmy..the time has come for me..to go to he.. i mean school.With a sigh,i woke up from my beauty sleep and head towards the bathroom and get ready for school.

I ate my breakfast and drank some milk that my mother had prepared for me.My mother also prepared my lunch because school food doesn't go well with my tummy.I go to school with Ara my buddy.

 

[Skip..]

 

"Hana where do you want to sit?" "Beside the window of course!Come sit with me" As Hana put down her bag,the es aka the rude queenkas walk into the classroom.The es are Lily,Nana and Ani, almost every single day they bully Hana just for fun.

 Because they think they are perfect sheesh,with that attitude hell no.The es saw Hana taking their place to sit and three of them approach Hana."Where do you think you are sitting?This is our place! not for you,an ugly person doesn't deserve to sit here!

"Hey i saw this place first! First come first serve!"

"Lily why dont you and your mini gangs just get a life and stop messing with her?Opps i forgot that little frogs dont understand human language"Ara is glaring at them like there's no tommorow.

"What?! Did you just called us little frogs! TAke your words back! Im trying to be nice here but you are just crossing the line" Ani is going to slap Ara but then.."STOPP!!!!" "Why are you guys acting like this?!Fine then sit here! Im going to search somewhere else" Hana was going nuts.

 

  "No please,you've already sit here.Your viruses must be somewhere near here.I dont want to get sick of fat or ugly!Ewww Guys we need to look somewhere else this place is polluted by her!" Viruses my . "Ohmy..That is so freaking true! Eww. Lets just sit there"

With that three of them sit infront of the kingka of the school."Why didnt we think of sitting here? A place near my crush!Aww I love myself!" "Maybe because we already planned to trouble the fatty" "Yeah yeah where is him anyway?"

 

Ringggg..........The awesome bell is ringing,which means i can fill up my tummy! yummm..

 

"Hana,do you know that there is a rumor spreading?"Ara is talking to her while typing something on her phone.

"What rumor? Sheesh im tired of fake rumor" 

"I heard that this one is real,i even heard that Mrs.Lee was talking to another teacher about this,there is someone from China will attend our school,and because of Mrs.Lee is teaching us,i bet that 'China guy' will be in our classroom"

"Jinjja..ohmy!i cant wait! i hope its a girl~" A handsome boy would be great too ^^

 

"Lunch is over and its time to go back to our class"

 

Mrs.Lee is currently teaching us when suddenly her phone rings.WHat kind of teacher is this?Playing while teaching?Not so good..But why do she  look kinda of happy,no,but kinda of excited?This is so weird because she dont ussually smile.She is known as one of they teachers who are fierce and only know how to scold students until they cry.Yeahh~~she got that power~~

 

"Alright class,you will have a new student from China," "Come on dont be shy" She is asking that boy..oooOOOOhMyGod!!! AM I DEAD??!!  Who IS THis? Fvking HOt But At tHe $ame Tim e sUch A CuT1e piE!! Ohmyyy..i cant even type properly.I can Hear the girls gigles especially that es.I am confused now,is he really 16?or maybe he is just trying to fool us. That Hottie.Goshh i dont know whats wrong with me.Ive been cursing,which is not good~Lee Harra is such a bad girl!haha just kidding ~>~

"Ok,everyone please be nice to him,he can speak KOrean because his mother is korean,so boy what's your name?"

"Wu Yi fan,call me Kris" What The Heck?! He doesn't even smile.He looks rather sad,

"You can sit behind Lee Harra and Jung Ara,that girl" She is poiting to us.Wait..US!! OHMYGOD,he will sit behind me~~I Love Him,i know its too early but the heck,he is handsome.

 

"Anyeongg,my name is Lee Harra,call me Harra and she is Jung Ara,just call her Ara" I said that to him while putting out my hand to shake his.Heck..he doesn't even shake my hand.

He looked at me and Ara.I was smiling like an idiot.

"Mind your own bussiness please,and i will mind mine"

He said that to me,WHat A rude person!! I was just greeting him and he..he I can't breath.Why do i always have to feel this? Being rejected.? why?why?coz im fat?Please don't tell me that's the reason,i hate it when people call me fat or ugly.What if one day i turn into a beautiful girl?will you guys regreted it?by guys i mean my old crush-es.

That Kris boy,if he just shake my hand and say 'Hi,nice to meet you' it will be better.I just Hate My LIfe.

 

I want to have a boy to be by my highs and lows.I want someone that would actually love me.Well,I have Sehun,he is my second buddy whom i can trust because we've been friends since we were 9.I can't help it but i kinda have a crush on him but he got himself a girlfriend.Lucky him.But in the midnights we will always chat,but it was quite simple texts.

He would ask about how's my life?what im doing?and so on.It was nothing special.But i do love him as a friend now.i accepted the reality.Noone wants a girl like me.Duhh///