Decision

Crazy Twins

Woohyun was on the middle of a meeting when his phone rang "Excuse me for a moment" He said, smiling to the others. He stood up, leaving the room. 

He looked at his phone 'L is calling'. He answered it with a frown "Ya, why are you calling? Is everything okay?" He asked, a bit curious since his son never really calls unless he's in trouble.

"Umma..." L started. "Can you....come to school?" He asked, embarrased. 

"Wae?" 

"The Principal might wanna talk to you" L said before cutting the call. 

Woohyun looked at his phone "Aigoo...he must be in trouble again...aish" Woohyun dashed back to the meeting room, apologizing to the people because he need to cancel the meeting. Once he's done, he quickly went to his car with his things and went to L's school. 

He went out of the car, going to the principal's office. He opened the door and surprised that his son is not inside the principal's office, no parents that are bickering about what L did , or a nagging teacher. Its just the Principal and Woohyun. 

Woohyun walked towards the Principal's table, sitting on the chair in front of it. "What's the problem, Ai Na?" Woohyun asked in Korean since the Principal was actually, Korean like him and L. 

"Woohyun-ssi, can i ask you a favor? I asked L to call you but he's not really in trouble." Aina said then smiled.

"Sure what is it?" Woohyun asked, smiling at his friend. 

"Can L be the exchange student to go to Korea?" She asked with a apologetic smile.

"What?!" Woohyun asked in shock.

 

 


Myungsoo and Sungjong carefully walked to their table with their trays. "So Sungjong.....i was wondering if..." Myungsoo started.

"If what?" Sungjong said as he place his tray on the table and sat down. "If...you and I could go watch a movie later?" Myungsoo asked, gulping. He placed his tray with shaky hands then he sat down across Sungjong.

Sungjong laughed at his friend's cuteness. "Hmm, Mianhe Myungie..but i have a part time later. Maybe next time neh?" Sungjong said then gave Myungsoo an apologetic smile. 

Myungsoo looked down, disappointed. "Okay, i understand." He said. Sungjong noticed his friend's change of mood. He stood up and sat beside his friend.

 "Aww come here" He hugged Myungsoo tightly causing the latter to blush. "Don't be sad, neh? Jongie hates seeing Myungie sad." Sungjong said while pouting. 

The people at the cafeteria were looking at Sungjong and Myungsoo, especially the girls. 

"Aigoo..look, the is being clingy to Myungsoo again"

"Aissht, that lucky bastard" 

"Sungjong just wants money from Myungsoo thats why he's being friends with him"

And many more random whispers, but does Sungjong give a ? No, he dont.

Myungsoo looked at Sungjong and smiled. "Arasso, i'm not sad...its just that...i wanna spend more time with you" Myungsoo said childishly while pouting .

Sungjong laughed and poked his friend's pout. "Aigoo..next time okay?" He said before going back to his side of the table.

The two started to eat, still all eyes on the both of them. While Sungjong was eating his dessert, Myungsoo stopped his from eating. "Wait.." Myungsoo reached out to wipe the ice cream on the side of Sungjong's lips.

Sungjong blushed "Uhm..thanks but you should have just told me" He pouted. Myungsoo grinned sheepishly "But i wanna do it" He laughed.

Naeun, who was watching from her table, burst out in anger. "That's it!" She shouted, slamming her hand in the table causing all the students and teachers to look at her. 

"You!" She pointed at Sungjong. "M-Me?" Sungjong pointed at himself.

Naeun walked towards Sungjong. "Stop being a around Myungsoo oppa, everyone in here knows you're a !" Naeun shouted at Sungjong's face.

"Yah! How dare you to say to me? Why don't you look at yourself? Aren't you just a too?" Sungjong spat.

"Why you-" Naeun was going to slap Sungjong, hard. Sungjong didn't feel the impact, all he can here was gasps from people. 

He opened his eyes and saw Myungsoo in front of him. "M-Myungsoo oppa..." Naeun mumbled. "I'm so sorry!" Naeun said, bowing. 

Myungsoo hold Sungjong's hands "No one dares to hurt him" Myungsoo mumbled before pulling Sungjong out of the cafeteria.

 


Woohyun looked at the papers in front of him. "Nope nope nope! I will not let my son go back to korea! Heck, what if he saw his father there?!" Woohyun said dramatically in front of Aina.

"Who says they will see each other? If you're with him, you can make your son avoid your ex" Aina explained "Unless, you still wanna see your ex?" She teased.

"Ya!'No! I dont want to see him!" Woohyun shouted.

"Then why not go back to korea, it wont hurt." Aina shrugged. "And besides, think about L's twin. Don't you think your other son needs attention too from his mother?" Aina asked, trying to convince Woohyun.

Woohyun looked down, remembering his son's face when he went out of the house with L. "Woohyun?" Aina called out. Woohyun looked up, sighing "I'll think about it but if ever L didn't want to go back, i'll definately decline this" He said then left the office.

 

 

Myungsoo pulled Sungjong to the Garden. "Myungsoo..." Sungjong called out but Myungsoo just keep pulling him

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" He shouted, alarming Myungsoo. The latter quickly stopped on his tracks and let go of Sungjong's wrist.

"Sorry.." Myungsoo looked down shyly.

Sungjong rubbed his wrist "No need to be sorry....but i dont think pulling is really neccesary" Sungjong walked closer to Myungsoo, causing the other to blush madly. Sungjong touched Myungsoo's red cheeks.

"You shouldn't have protected me from that Naeun girl" Sungjong pouted. "Don't do it again arasso?" He said to the latter.

Myungsoo nodded like a kid. "Yes...but i just.." Sungjong cutted him off. "Ya, no but's arasso?" He scolded and Myungsoo have no choice but to nod. 

 


Woohyun was waiting outside his son's school. He has been thinking about going back to Korea. 

The passenger seat's door opened and his son got in. "Hi L, have a good day?" He asked.

L nodded then looked out the window. Woohyun was used to L being silent. He know his son is not as expressive especially if its about his feelings. 

He just drove off to their house. He know there is a lot to talk about to L. What Aina said was true. And Woohyun also missed his other son.

They arrived at their house after a 35 minutes car ride. L quickly went inside their house with his backpack and Woohyun followed. 

Woohyun closed the door and sat on the couch "L..we need to talk" Woohyun said. L nodded and sat across his mother.

"Yes?" L asked.

"You see...Aina asked me if you can be the exchange student that will go to Korea" He explained. "Would you mind if we go back?"

L's eyes widen. He was debating if he would go back or not. It wouldn't hurt if they go back right? Its already been 11 years since they left. No communication with anyone he knew. Especially his father and Twin brother. 

"Its fine with me umma...." L started "But is it fine for you? I mean after all that happened?" L asked.

Woohyun was glad that his son care for him. He nodded "Of course sweetie, i want to go back to Korea and...you know....See your twin brother...its been awhile anyway" Woohyun said smiling.

"How about appa?" L asked curiously.

Woohyun's face darken but he just shrugged it off "Its fine, its not like i'll ever want to see him there anyway" Woohyun said then he stood up. "I'll call Aina and will tell her about this" Woohyun smiled and went upstairs leaving his son on the living room.

 

 


"Good Evening Master" The maids greeted as Sunggyu went inside. "Good Evening, where is Myungsoo?" He asked. 

"At his room, master." The head butler answered. Sunggyu went upstairs to his son's room, only finding the younger using facebook.

"Hi Myungsoo" Sunggyu smiled. "Hi Appa," Myungsoo said without his eyes leaving the laptop.

"What are you doing?" Sunggyu asked. "Its rare for you to use the internet or even use your account in facebook!" Sunggyu said, touching his sonms forehead to check if he have a fever.

"No, i'm fine appa...its just that ...they said they'll have a exchange studnet in our school from L.A! L.A! You know L is in L.A! So i was hoping that he would be the exchange student!" Myungsoo pouted.

"Sweetie, there are hundred's of school's in L.A, how are you sure that It will be from L's school?" Sunggyu asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I just feel it in my gutts appa! i can feel it" He smiled at his father.


A/N: So guys...is this okay? I mean...it looks more like WooGyu to me but their not The side OTP of this story for nothing right? Hehehe MyungJong/Ljong is still the main here. Hope you guys like the long chappie. ;) Next chapter ! going back to Korea