Meeting ....A girl..wait what?

Crazy Twins

L looked at the frame in his hands. He remember the times where his parents are still not fighting. Him and his twin are the most inseperatable twins in the world, their always together. 

He quickly stood up and went to his mother's room. He carefully opened the door so he won't wake his mother up. He opened a drawer in the study table and took a mini notebook.

He tip-toed to the door, avoiding any furnitures. "hmm..." Woohyun hummed in his sleep. 

L carefully went out and went to his room. He sat on the study table, taking his phone. He opened the mini notebook. "Butler Shim....Butler Shim..." L looked for butler shim's number.

"Aha!" He snapped his fingers as he found the number.

He dialed the number "Hello?" Butler Shim greeted in English.

"Butler Shim? It's me L" L smiled a bit as he remember the times when he and Myungsoo are young, Butler Shim would always play with them.

"Ah, L...wait-...Young Master L?! You called?!!" Butler Shim sound shock. 

"Ne Butler Shim, i would really want to ask if you could keep this as a secret, Me and Umma will come back in Korea on Sunday. Don't let my Appa know please, " L asked 

Butler shim smiled "Sure young master" 

"Great, can you and Myungsoo picked me and Umma up on Sunday? I think umma really want to see Myungsoo" L said, smiling. 

"Yes, young master. I'll inform Young Master Myungsoo already" He said grinning.

"Thanks you so much Butler Shim! I'll see you on Sunday" L said politely before hanging up.

 

 


Butler Shim ran to Myungsoo's room. "Young Master! Young Master!" He opened the door excitedly

The young boy sat up from his bed "Yes Butler Shim? What happened?" He asked lazily

"L.....he's ....gonna come back" Butler Shim said, catching his breath.

Myungsoo's eyes widen. "Bwo?! He is?! When!!! " The boy asked excitedly 

"This Sunday, he asked us to pick them up" Butler Shim smiled widely.

"Oh My God! Wait--- Them?" Myungsoo tilted his head.

"He's gonna come home with your umma" Butler Shim said, smiling at Myungsoo.

"My umma...and my Brother is gonna come home!!!!!!" Myungsoo squealed. He ran up to the bed and jump up and down.

"Oh yeah! Oh Yeah!"

Butler Shim laughed and left the boy to celebrate. Myungsoo got tired so he lay down and take his phone.

He dialed Sungjong's number. "Hello?" Sungjong greeted as he pick up.

"Sungjong-ah!" Myungsoo greeted happily

"Wow, seems like our Myungie is on good mood! Why so Hyper Myungie?" Sungjong asked.

"I will see my umma soon!" Myungsoo squealed. "Can you come with us when we pick them up?"

"Them?" 

"Yes, My Umma and My Brother" Myungsoo said

"Wait, Myungsoo....you have a brother?" Sungjong asked, he's so curious about things now.

"I'll explain it to you on Sunday! Bye! good night!" Myungsoo said then hung up. "I love you" He mumbled after he hung up.

 


(That Sunday)

Sungjong is waiting downstairs for Myungsoo to get down. Myungsoo went dpwn stairs, grinning from ear to ear. 

"SUNGJONG! YOU'RE HERE!" He said cheerfully before running to Sungjong but Sungjong quickly moved away, pouting.

"I'm mad!" He exclaimed.

"Waeyyyooo??" Myungsoo said, whining like a kid. 

"You keep secrets from me!!" Sungjong pointed at Myungsoo accusingly.

"Wait..what no--" He was cut off when butler Shin dragged them in the limousine.

"Come on, Myungsoo, you dont want your mother and L to wait for us there right?" Butler Shim said, smiling.

Sungjong suddenly frown "AIISSHH" He said as he went inside the limousine.

Myungsoo pouted and followed the latter. They arrived at The airport fast.

Myungsoo keeps loooking inside the bag he was holding. "Eh? Myungsoo lets go inside already" Butler Shim said.

Sungjong rolled his eyes. "Hmpft!" He huffed then watch Myungsoo rampage on his Bag.

"What are you looking for?" Butler Shim asked curiously as he looked at Myungsoo's (unbelievably) Large bag.

"I'm looking ...for..." He grabbed something from inside "AHA!!" He pulled out the banner.

"What...is that?" Sungjong blurted out. Not believing his friend's dorkiness.

Myungsoo hold out the banner where words "WELCOME HOME  OMMA AND HYUNG" is written.

"Aigoo..." Butler Shim facepalmed and left the limousine. Sungjong followed him leaving Myungsoo confused. 

"waeeee!!" He screamed and followed the two inside.

 

 


L looked around the people waiting for the new arrivals. "Omma, i cant see Myungsoo" He said to his mother.

"I'll go look for him, you go get our baggage" Woohyun said.

L went to the baggage, but he's lost. He made his way to the restrooms. He accidentally bump with someone . He murmured a simple 'sorry'. "Aigoo, really!" The person said. 

L was a bit confused. He's sure that the person came from the boy's CR but that person looked like a girl.

"Wait!!!" He run after the girl-look-a-like but he lost her.

 


a/n: Hi everyone! so i promised to update this weekend cuz my chapter got deleted yesterday when i just finished it but good thing i finish this new one this afternoon and manage to update. AND PLEASE, IF ANYONE OF YOU HAS A FRIEND NAMED SUNGJONGWIFEY whatever , pm me the link to her profile. She's a girl from my school. hihi anyway, i hope u guys liked this. Okay i actually put a suspense factor here! Enjoy!