2

I Hope Hyung Will Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Myungsoo is dating Sungjong?! Seriously?!”

Woohyun and Sungyeol nodded enthusiastically at Sunggyu. They were having their lunch in a nearby café. Their food was neglected since Sungyeol , Sunggyu and Woohyun were now too excited gossiping about Myungsoo and Sungjong’s current relationship. It had been three days after Sungjong confessed to Myungsoo and somehow, the news had spread very quickly. 

“Who confessed first? Is it Myungsoo or Sungjong?” Sunggyu asked.
“It’s Sungjong. I can’t believe it. I heard it before that he indeed has a crush on Myungsoo. I never expected that he finally had a gut to admit his feeling. And Myungsoo! Who knows he’s actually into guys?!” Sungyeol said. 

Sunggyu nodded many times like a crazy professor. He was thinking about the news when suddenly Woohyun whispered to him, “Psst, Hyung! It’s them! Myungsoo and Sungjong. I think they’re going to have lunch here too.”

“Really?! Should we call them?”

Sunggyu got his answer right away as Woohyun stood up and waved his hand at their Maknae  and their Visual.

“Myungsoo! Sungjong! Over here!”

Sunggyu saw Myungsoo and Sungjong approaching them. The two finally arrived. They sat down beside Sungyeeol across from him and Woohyun.

“It’s been a while since the last time we had lunch together, right?”

Woohyun asked whilst smiling at the two. Myungsoo merely nodded in response. Beside him, Sungjong smiled widely.

“Yes, you’re right, Woohyun hyung. Uhm, where’s the waiter, anyway? Myungie, what do you want to eat?”
“Dunno. It’s up to you.”
“Okay, let’s see what they have then,” Sungjong said as he took the menu from the table.

Whilst examining the menu, Sungyeol , Sunggyu and Woohyun were eyeing Myungsoo who was playing the sugar spoon in front of him. Myungsoo didn’t realise that he was being watched. Then Sungjong spoke up, his eyes were still viewing the menu, “Myungie. They have a special menu. Do you want to try it?”

“Okay.”

Myungsoo didn’t look up at Sungjong. He was still playing the sugar spoon. Across from him, Sunggyu and Woohyun were still staring at Myungsoo whilst Sungyeol just give up staring his more interested on his food now. Then, Sungjong called the waiter. A man came approaching their table to take Sungjong and Myungsoo’s order. After he left again, Sungjong turned his head to Sunggyu and Woohyun.

“So...are those delicious?”

Sunggyu just realised that Sungjong asked him about his food. Chuckling, Sunggyu gripped his chopsticks again and continued eating, “Yes. Really delicious, right Woohyun?”

“Err...yes. Hahaha...” Woohyun replied, also continued eating.

It didn’t take too long for the waiter to come back bringing Myungsoo and Sungjong’s order. He served the food on the table, retreating after he was done. Sungjong eagerly took his chopsticks and start digging his food, He saw Myungsoo imitating him then. Now, the five of them were busy eating their lunch. Sunggyu cast a glance at Myungsoo and Sungjong. Sungjong took a meat from his bowl and placed it into Myungsoo’s bowl. Woohyun saw Myungsoo raising his eyebrow at that.

“What is this?” Myungsoo asked Sungjong.
“For you. You like meat, don’t you?” Sungjong replied, smiling.

Sungyeol could swear Myungsoo muttered ‘not particularly‘. under his breath at Sungjong’s words. since he was sitting beside Myungsoo However, he ate the meat after that. Then, they fell into silence.

~*~

Myungsoo walked ahead. Sungjong was following behind him. Sunggyu Sungyeol and Woohyun walked side by side behind the two men ahead of them. They were returning to the studio. Lunch break time was nearly over. In order to prevent their Manager's anger at them, they had to return to the studio on time.

“Myungsoo hyung.”

Sungjong called out to Myungsoo, fastening his steps to walk beside his boyfriend. As he managed to do so, Sungjong talked to him in a low voice. However, Sunggyu Sungyeol and Woohyun could still hear him.

“Hyung, are you mad at me?”
“No. Why should I?”
“Because I gave you my meat. You didn’t like that. You thought I acted like a fool when I—”
“Silly. I will not get mad over that thing.”
“Then, why are you walking ahead? Why aren’t you walking beside me? Why aren’t you walking hand-in-hand with me?”

With that, Sungjong stopped walking. Sunggyu Sungyeol and Woohyun felt it would be not wise if they stayed there. Therefore, they muttered their leaving and left the two there alone. Before they entered Woollim building though, Sunggyu Sungyeol and Woohyun managed to see Myungsoo was stepping closer to Sungjong.

“Were idols and we are not girls,” Myungsoo whispered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter