ch.1 A friend of my own/ A body I own

Don't touch
With all these hateful things I've used to describe her, I guess I'm not showing how beautiful she is after all... She is beautiful in her persistence She is beautiful in her guise She is beautiful in her ignorance A naive, precious girl No matter how far I pull myself from her, she comes a running. clinging to my side, so loyal, so persistent As if I haven't caught her. Caught her eyes following me. Following my every move, then darting in the opposite direction when I meet her gaze as if I haven't caught her body, literally following me. Her legs matching my pace. Everywhere I was, she was. Following me. As if I couldn't check her phone right now, as she lay asleep on my lap,and find at the very least a dozen of candid photos of me. Of course I could. I have in the past. But that was then, when we first met. Surely she's not that obsessed now. Ha Or maybe she's just learned how to better keep her secrets But surely you wouldn't suspect a thing, on the outside looking in. You'd proper think she were innocent if you weren't me. So innocent, so cunning We're not in a relationship. Just close friends. Very close I like how close we are. No I've never...done anything with her I do enjoy teasing her, every chance I get " ah, dongsaeng you're my favorite girl in the world!" Whenever I wanted her to do something for me, I say (usually while biting my bottom lip, and pouting) "Dongsang, could you..." When the subject of dating comes up, or when some new girl's crush on me is revealed I always reply "Maybe one day I'll find someone as sweet as my dongsaeng" Yeah that's bitter sweet, but a wink, a slight smirk and topping it off with my finger twiddling her hair, and she'll love me even more. Though my favorite one would have to be when we'd all just gotten off summer vacation, and she came to school wearing new clothes "Oh! Dongsaeng, you've lost so much weight...(then I let my eyes wander, stopping at her , and smirking) nice to see somethings haven't changed" God, If you would've her reaction! How she hard blushed, while tugging on her skirt. She couldn't look me in the eye anymore. I loved it. And I wanna note that it's a real relief that her stays put. God, if she were mine... I've kissed her before. Occasionally. One the forehead, and more rarely on the cheek. Kisses on the lips are for now, when she's sound asleep, and she can't get any satisfaction from it. I press my lips ever so lightly against hers . Even with all this; the teasing, the glances, the kisses. she still knows I'm not her's. What she doesn't know is who I do occasionally belong to. So ignorant, so naive. A precious little girl.