I shouldn't have loved you

I shouldn't have loved you

You got home and ran to your couch. Your roomate 'Dongjun' came out of his room and handed you a box of tissue "You okay?"

You shook your head "Heechul cheated on me for another girl and your asking me if I'm okay?" DongJun looks down "you-ah I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time now." You stop crying and look into DOngjuns eyes. "What do you mean." You said as you wipe your boogie away. (ahahaha JK)

DOngjun sighs "I've seen Heechul-hyung with other girls when he's not with you, and I'm sorry for not tel-"

"You've seen him with other girls before meeeee." You said as you began to cry. While crying on a pillow you mumbled "Why didn't you tell me....Why?!"

DongJun looks away "I didn't tell you because I want the best for you only." You shook your head "What do you mean?"

"Pabo I love you and I always want the best for you you." You look up and fell into DongJun's gaze. "DongJun-ah?" DongJun nods "I love you you-ah, Will you be my girlfriend?" You turned away. DongJun lower himself "So is it a yes or a no?" You shrug "How long have you liked me?" DongJun shrugs "The first time I met you and found out that you had a boyfriend." You laugh and hugged him. "Is it a yes then?" You smile and whisper "Yes." DongJun smiles and swung you around in his arms.

"DongJun-ah?"

"Yeah."

"Saranghae."

"Saranghae?"

You smile and flicked his forehead "Pabo." DongJun takes out his pinky and looks at you "Yaksokae?"

You smile bigger and took out your pinky "Yaksokae."

DongJun laughs and took you shopping.

--3 years later--

You and DongJun got married and has twins name DongHo and Dongwoo. You, DongJun, and the twins lived a happy life, happily ever after.

So do you like it? I'm sorry if it doesn't go by the title. Please tell me what you think about the one-shot!!!