I shouldn't have loved you

I shouldn't have loved you

You knock on Heechul's door...no answer. You knock again....no answer. You took out the spare key's that he gave you and opened the door to his house. "Heechul-ah?" You said as you took off your shoes. *Maybe he's in the shower*

"Heechullll??"

You where about to take a step when you notice a pair of blue heels on the floor. You notice the shoe is too big for your feet, by looking at it. You notice right away, that Heechul has brought a girl into his house. You fast walked into Heechul's room and pushed the door open and saw Heechul in bed with a . You gasp and walked over to the girl and yanked her hair and slapped her across the face. Before you can slap her again Heechul grabs your hand "That's enough." You stare at him and pulled your hand out of his grip and slapped him across the face.

Heechul looks at you "What are you doing here?"

You look at him confuse and took out your phone, to show him the 'TEXT' that he sent you. Heechul looks at you then the girl. The girl smirk and took out his phone, so that you'll see who really sent it.

"What the is wrong with you?!" Heechul shouted at the girl. She stop smirking and got out of bed '' and walked over to hug Heechul's arm. "Oppa you were so good last night." You look at her "Oppa?!"

You look at Heechul and raised your hand to hit him, but another part was telling you to stop. You slowly put your hand down and walked away, from Heechul and the girl (coughs, )

Heechul grabs your hand "wait you lis-" Before he can finish you cut him off "Get your philthy hands off me." Heechul got on his knees "Listen to me first before you leave me." You stop walking and turned around "Yeah Heechul, tell me the reason why you would this behind my back huh? Tell me why?!! Tell me!!" You shouted at him, not noticing your tears are slowing down your face like crazy.

"Unnie?" The girl called. You glared at her "I'm not your unnie nor his girlfriend, from this day on Heechul and I don't exist." You said before walking out the door. At the door you stop to say your final words. "I shouldn't have loved you." You got into your car and drove home while crying.

I'm sorry for my foul language!!!