mark says no

suffering could lead to a miracles

CJ's point of story: I woke up in the morningand noticed that I was still on the bed,I thought that overnight mark would try to push me off his bed,and I am not thinking he's being nice I think he's just being lazy.I turned to the other side and then I was face to face with mark,he was sleeping like a baby,how cute,but he looked angry when he was sleeping I guess its because I was on his bed.Then the alarm clock came on,when it woke mark his eyes just pop up like he wasn't even sleeping. He got out of bed and told me to get off his bed and went in the bathroom,even in the morning he wants to be a jerk he didn't say good morning how rude Mark's point of story:me and this girl are not gonna be going to the same school right? cause this girl is so stubborn,I told her not to get on my bed but when I look at her sleeping she kinda looks cute.... no mark don't think like this,I shook my head and went to sleep.When I woke up it was too early to be awake and my alarm clock didn't go off ,so I went back to sleep as I sleep I felt angry that my mom didn't even ask if I wanted to share my room , then my alarm clock went off I pop my eyes open to see that cj must have been staring at me when I was asleep ,how creepy. I told her to get off my bed then I went to bathroom to do my morning routines. Cj's point of story : I went to go eat breakfast down stairs and then I heard the doorbell ,I sneeked over the window and there was 6guys mostly all handsome,then I ran upstairs to tell mark some guys are at the door when I was about to knock mark came out his room with a uniform on,it was nice and tidyand clean and then I snapped out of it when I heard mark say stop looking at me .I told that someone at the door and he responded with, I know I am not death like some people in this house ,thdn he told me to go upstairs until he leaves and did what he said but seriously this guy got some issues.