call me Mrs.tuan

suffering could lead to a miracles

CJ'S point of story: she told me I could stay with her and her family,I felt so happy that I didn't have to sleep on a bench anymore.She said call Mrs.tuan, I felt like my life was going to be completely different.When I got her house I knew she was rich because her house was huge,as I got in Mrs.tuan's house it was huge and beautiful.She told me she had a son my age and that I would have to be sharing a room with him because the guest room isn't ready until three Weeks,she said that his name is mark and that he's adorable and cute and cold but kind hearted too,she was explaining his personality and he sound like a great guy,I hope, she took me all over the house and talked more about her husband and mark. cj, I will make us something to eat and u can get settled in mark's room,ok? ok...... Cj u are so cute. She pinched my cheeks until they turned red,she went to the kitchen. I went to mark's room and got settled ,his room was also big,I saw a picture of him and some other guys on his desk ,I am not gonna lie he is hot.Mrs.tuan called me downstairs to eat,she was a better cooker than my mom,so...... cj do have any friends or a boyfriend? no....... I don't. it was quite for a second until the door opened .Hey honey ,how was work? Mr.tuan said that his day was average. Oh I didn't forgey about u cj, Mr.tuan I want you to meet cj ,she I going to be staying with us. Mr.tuan looked at me from head to toe, pleasure to meet you cj, you too Mr.tuan. She looks like a responsible young lady,thank you Mr.tuan, after Mr.tuan's complement Mrs.tuan told him my whole story. I am sorry that your parents are ....... well,its ok sir. I will make sure that you will be treated different than your parents . Thank you sir, your welcome . Well I will be heading upstairs to get some sleep, good night .Me and Mrs.tuan said goodnight at the same time and laughed the the door flew open,mom I am home!