02

Kiss the girl; How it began
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After me and my mother's argument from last night, I couldn't say a word or face her. I did realize how rude and harsh I was. 

 

The class with my mother had just ended and here I am, standing out of her classroom, debating if I should apologize or pretend as if it never happen. " Are you not going yet? " Sehun came from behind and ask me. Should I ask for some advice? No, if I tell him everything then he would know that Jiyeon is at my house yesterday. 

 

For sure all the boys would try to come over my house just to see her. I don't blame the boys to not really visit me if I don't have any event or have something going on. Imagine to see your teacher even after school. No one can't face their teacher every single day, it would be weird. Like awkward.

 

" Dude, I'm asking if you're okay." Sehun nudge my shoulder and brought me back to the world. " Y-Yeah. Lets head out for lunch." lies.lies. I have no other option. " When will you fall for the goddess Jiyeon." Sehun raise his brow and walk with me to the cafeteria. " Probably never." I scoff at Sehun and roll my eyes. What makes him think that I would fall for her. " I don't believe you until you have seen her. " Sehun curve his lips into a small grin and enter the cafeteria, heading toward the rest of the gang. 

 

" Should I confess my love to Jiyeon? " " Jiyeon is so beautiful." " Look at how beautiful and pure she is." the guys and girls say and stare at a girl's back behind the corner of the room. Here goes again with the Jiyeon. Ugh, does she have to be everywhere? 

 

" Hey Kai " Suho hyung give me a smile and wave, while the rest? They are too busy studying the goddess. 

 

" Kai, if you can walk up to Jiyeon and say ' Hey, you're beautiful ' , I'll give you $100." Sehun said from the blue with a little smirk and cross his arm. " What do you think? " Sehun ask after he drop on his usual lunch seat. " Oh right, you have never seen her before. Only her back." Baekhyun hyung's ear perked up and comment. " You got to be kidding. You don't notice the most pretty girl at all? How is that even possible.? " Kris hyung scoff and cross his arm. 

 

Now all the gang is staring at me. Wow really? After Sehun had mention Jiyeon? 

 

" What's so great about her? " I ask in annoyance and roll my eyes. " Pure " " Innocent "  " y "  " Hot " " A goddess "  " Beautiful "  A world-- " Seriously, a world? What the hell ? " You all can just shut up. " I cut everyone's comment on Jiyeon and grit my teeth. 

 

" If you do as Sehun say, I'll pay you $100." Luhan hyung smirk and show him his $100 bucks as I shake my head. " Do it, Kai. All of us will pay you too. " Lay hyung said. Is the whole gang into this? 

 

Well not a problem, it's just a girl. Since when do girls reject me? 

 

" I don't need the money, I just need you all to stop liking or crushing her." I roll my eyes and turn my direction toward Jiyeon, the goddess of the school. " No can do." Tao shake his head. " Better watch it well." I warn the gang with my gritting teeth and start my first step toward Jiyeon. " Woah, is he really doing it?! " Chen hyung ask in surprise as the gang chuckle behind my back. 

 

Every steps as it take me closer to Jiyeon, I feel myself getting annoyed more than ever. What do all the guys and girls see in her? 

 

" Oh no, I thought Kai oppa doesn't like her." " No Kai, she's mine." " I can't believe it." " How are we going to get our chance when Kai never failed to catch a girl's heart." 

 

Guys and girls started to complain as I approach in front of Jiyeon with her book covering her face. She was eating while reading and probably doesn't notice that I'm here. " Hey." I said in an annoyed tone and cross my arms. " Hey." I repeat when she didn't respond to me. 

 

I'm going to give up soon. I sigh and grab her book before pulling it away and reveal her face. " Yes? " the voice that annoyed me ask as I look down and found a familiar pair of eyes staring at me.

 

Her. It was her?!! The first thing that came into mind when I see Jiyeon, the goddess. " K-Kai? " she ask with a nervous face and bite her lips. Kai? She know me? W-wait, she was the girl who I thought she was cute?!! My mind was spinning as that girl stare at me with those puppy lost eyes. 

 

I have to get out of here. The second thing that came to my mind. " Y-you're beautiful. " I stuttered and walk back to my gang with a speechless look. At least I did the deal. " Beautiful huh? " Chanyeol hyung chuckle bitterly and shake his head but I can barely catch it. 

 

My mind was still spinning and more than worst, I feel my heart racing inside of me. I feel like I'm going to explode any second. 

 

This isn't something. 

 

I try to calm myself and take each of my breath deep. " Look like someone is under a spill." Kris hyung scoff and cross his arm. All of these jerks are playing with me right? I ask myself with a stupid question. 

 

K-Kai. The way she call my name and stuttered, I feel different. I don't know how different but just different. I gulp my salvia hard and slowly I find my eyes landing on hers. 

 

She was looking back at me with the lost and confuses eyes yet innocent. 

 

" Don't tell me that she's rejecting everyone because of you, Kai." Chen hyung furrow his brow and sigh after. " Why Kai? I'm more handsome than he is." Tao whine. " Such..a....heart breaking news." Luhan hyung said sadly yet jealous at the same time. " It can't be." Kris hyung shake his head, lying to his self. 

 

Whether the gang is complaining or asking each other's question, I didn't care to listen. I feel as if I was taken to somewhere else. This isn't something. I told myself and try to think for the whole day. 

 

I even excuse myself from the gang's hang out and lay in my bed in hours to think. 

 

I think from time to time and now that I've seen how the school's goddess look like, I began to see her almost everywhere. Sometimes I catch her biting her lips and smile shyly. Sometimes in gym, I catch her trying to stand up when she couldn't play sport. 

 

Sports was her weakness but she doesn't give up. If she fail, she stand up with a smile and thank for those who worry about her. She was that innocent and prefect. 

 

Days by days, I find myself walking to every place that she would be at.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter