01

Kiss the girl; How it began
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Another day at school spending time with friends and go to class and take lessons. I can't admit that my class with my mother will be fun or I would love that class because she's my mother. Hey, I'm honest. My mother is my mother and I love her but with all her boring lessons, I can't just lie and say ' oh I love this class so much because my amazing mother is my teacher.'  

 

" Jong In ah, " my mothers' voice came from downstairs and called me, taking me away from what I was thinking. " Yes? " I answer her back and force my lazy body up from my comfortable bed. " Did you do your homework? " again, with those usual question all the time. I bite my bottom lip and sigh before I show myself to her. " No. " I answer with honesty and turn my heel, ready to leave. " Come sit here. " She said and pat the part of the table across from her, a sign for me to sit. Not again, I hope it won't be those days night that she would go on and on about the goddess of hers.

 

" Mom, I'm tired. " I lied and fake a yawned. 

 

" You might need to find some new good excuse because that one isn't working for me." Mom said and shake her head, still patting the part of the table across from her. 

 

She's my mother so what can I say? I groan at the irritation and walk to sit where she always wanted me to. " Yes? " I plainly asked and put my head down. " Have you seen Jiyeon, the goddess of the school yet? " mom ask, yes she ask, and this is our how many times?! " No mom and I'm not interest in that kind of girl. I don't want to be interest in any girl at the moment. " I said and sighed. " Jiyeon is a very nice and kind girl you know? She would always wake up early, maybe earlier than any girl and walk to school to help me grade test and assignment from you guys. You should meet her." mom said as she did or did not know that she has been coherently saying those words for how many times.

 

 " If this is not about school or education then bye. " I annoyingly said and push my chair back. 

 

" It is. If you keep on doing that, maybe you can meet her and ask her for help? She is not just kind or nice but very smart too." mom said and smile. " Mom, look, I'm not interest. " I said and stand up. " Jong In ah, you don't want to miss the chance. This year might be the last year since you guys will be graduating. " mom said and stand up after me, trying to persuade me to make a move on her goddess. " No. A no is a no." I shake my head and make my way back to my room. 

 

Jiyeon, the school goddess, what's so special about her? Not just her fans that like her but all the Exo gang too. Is she that pretty? Why is she so popular among the guys even girls. 

 

 ·*· 

 

" Kai, do you think I look handsome today? " Chanyeol grab my arm and stop me from walking. He keep smiling without stopping and he seems to be nervous. " Wahh, is someone confessing today? " I joke and grinned at Chanyeol who blush at my joke. " If I were you, I wouldn't Chanyeol." Sehun show up behind us and shake his head with a sigh. What's up with him? " Why? " I asked in confusion while Chanyeol nod to my question. " Luhan, Kris, Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Tao, Lay plus me, we all got rejected. What makes you think you will get accepted? " Sehun raise his brow and walk away before I ask him another question. " Yeol hyung, ignore what he said. He's probably jealous. " I comfort Chanyeol with a pat on the back. 

" Tell me if she accept you so we can rub it on Exo's face. Bye hyung. " I smile and walk to my locker.

 

Does she think that she is that great? What makes her think that she is a goddess to reject all the guy? I scoff at my thought and open my locker. " How can I forget my math book again? " I heard a cute complaining voice from next to me and from the corner of my eyes, I spotted a girl with a pouting face. Her hair was long and natural, different from girls these day. She dress different from any other girl. " Pabo, you . " she stuck her tongue at her locker and hit her locker gently. " Blehh, you do. " she said again and before I can bite back my chuckle, I have already ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter