Last chapter

Leaving only my heart

*Flashback*(different point of view. . .first pov)

“Hey, where are you going?” He followed me to the backdoor of the building. His hair was a mess and he was so sweaty from the dance practice. He wore a V-neck shirt today that enhanced his collarbones which made me melt every time I glanced at him. I opened the door in excitement and chuckled at the sight of rain pouring on me. I span around in circles staring above at the gray sky, not caring if I would get dizzy afterwards. I could feel Jongin’s eyes fixed on me. I felt like a complete idiot but he said nothing. I looked down at the floor, remembering that I was wearing new shoes today. They were soaked! I bit my lip, thinking of the situation if my friend sees the ruined shoes she gave me. “That’s too bad.” He smirked and grabbed on to my hand until he lead me inside. We stood there in front of each other in silence. I looked up at his face not sure if he sweated more or it was all from the rain. As I glaced back and forth at his face not sure what to do, I noticed his eyes staring at me. As soon as I looked into his eyes, we stared at each other. I felt awkward, but I couldn’t help but to love those dark brown eyes. He stepped closer to me, leaving only a cm apart from our bodies. My hands were sweating just thinking of what would happen next. He glanced at my lips, cupping my face with his cold hands. Was this really happening? He lowered his head sideways, and then slowly kissed my dried lips as I disappeared into air.

*Present*(still the same pov)

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. . . It was Jongin. I picked up the phone without any hesitation taking a deep breath. “____?” His voice sounded as soft as ever. “Mhm?” After a long pause he replied, “Let’s meet at the park at 12, ok. . .Bye!” Without another word he hung up leaving me without any choice to go.

~~

11:30-I arrived at the park earlier. I was wearing a brown pleated skirt with a collar flowered blouse. I didn’t want my outfit to seem like I took long or else I would be embarrassed. Searching around, all the memories flashed back to me. It was the park where I and Jongin spent together when we had free time. I remembered feeling like nothing stopped me from telling him all my deepest secrets and my worries. Maybe it was because it was completely isolated, but the atmosphere around us felt free.”That was fast.” I jumped in surprise before noticing Jongin behind me.

-Switching POV to Kai-

“You look beautiful. “It’s not like she never did but today she seemed like she was glowing.

“T-thanks.” She looked down and brushed her silky hair back revealing her blushed face. You thought it was completely and utterly adorable.

We sat on the swings conversing about her new songs she made. “I bought you a present.” Pulling my bag from the floor I took the wrapped box and placed it on to her lap.

“I know it’s late but I hope you don’t mind. . .” I wish I had been there for her birthday but my busy schedule stopped me for doing so. I starred at her radiant face and smiled while remembering the “accident” that happened between each other 2 years ago. I was so childish back then, I should’ve told her but I let her believe that it was only because I was "caught up at the moment". I lied to her that I thought she was attractive at that moment and not that I loved her. I loved her . . . I still do but does she? My thoughts were all over while she sat there opening the present.  I pushed her swing towards me holding the sides with my hands and trapped her legs inside of mine.

“J-Jongin-ah!” Should I ask her? “Do you love . . . me?” My face was on fire as the thought of her not loving me. I repeated it again.

“But, but we can’t Jongin” Her face was turned downwards now. “Why do you say that?” I questioned her but I knew why, she was scared of what would happen if anyone found out if we were dating. I knew that but I didn’t care. I want her to be by my side, I want more than friendship. Clearing my throat I said in a shaky voice,”I’m sorry, I messed up everything before and now you probably don’t trust my feelings but I'm saying this now.. . I love you.”

She looked at me with watery eyes.“Me too.”  With that simple reply I lowered my head that lead my thoughts to her lips. My right hand touches both our faces, feeling the joining of our lips as it was happening. I brought my hands to hers gripping them slightly as the kiss began to get deeper. I want it to always to be like this forever. No worries. Only looking forward to the future ahead of us.My worries were cleared and my head is now gone leaving only my heart left.

 

 

 

 

-Picture does not belong to me- I hope you guys enjoyed it! O.O I'm sorta a beginner at writer fanfics and stuff(I took a long break), but I tried my best.

Please subscribe or comment! ◕‿◕