Chapter1

Leaving only my heart

“Jongin-shi!” He did it again. His slender fingers where on your waist pinching your skin. “S-stop it . . . Please!” You tried walking away from him but every time you did he somehow found a way to pinch you.

“Ok, but you forgot again to bring me a cupcake!” He let go of you and you walked fast to your seat before he could change his mind on not attacking you. You brought him cupcakes whenever you could ever since his birthday last year when you first made him one.  Every time you made them he complimented on how good you were at “everything. "He over exaggerated but you couldn’t help but to smile quietly. You enjoyed having him alone with you but at the same time you knew you shouldn’t have any feelings for him. It’s not like you loved him, right? You believed you just thought he was attractive and maybe had a “little” crush on him.

“Fine I’ll bake you some this week, ok?” You smiled and received one back.

He glanced at the clock and shifted his body towards you.

“Ahh, I have to go. . .Our manager told us we have to be at the dorms at 11 because of an important issue.” You knew what he was talking about. Today, Baekhyun and Taeyeon were discovered that they were dating and all of the EXO members were worried about it.

“Oh, ok.” You went up to him and embraced him leaving no space between you guys. You were surprised by this action because you rarely showed affection towards him. Inhaling his sweet but husky scent of his skin you wondered if this was the right thing to do. When you were about to let go, he moved his arms to your hips wrapping it with his warm arms. His head was on your right shoulder. You knew his mouth was right beside your neck because you could feel his breath on it. It gave you chills throughout your body with a tingling sensation everywhere. You felt like your heart dropped when you realized what was happening.

No, no I shouldn’t feel like this,” you thought to yourself while denying every feeling that you had at that moment. “Thank you,” he whispered into your ear. Once he left, you reminisced about every moment that happened then. You hated how he made you feel, it made you want to hate him but it failed every time you tried to. You’re heart kept on feeling like it was beating rapidly. “No. . .Stop…,” You repeated with your head on your pillow hoping you would sleep early for work the next day.