He Must Be Crazy

Crazy Decision
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson really can’t believe what he saw. Yesterday Jimin just declare that she like him and disappear before Jackson had time to realize what was happened. But today she was acting as usual, as if nothing happened. Was he just dreaming yesterday?

“Hey, are you okay?”

Jackson gasp find someone already sitting in front of him, waving a hand in front of his face.

“Yeah, I’m just–”

“Confuse?” Jinyoung cut Jackson’s words while leaning toward him and smiled.

Jackson snorted at his best friend’s question. “Who won’t be confused in this situation?”

He shifted his focus to Jimin’s figure in the other side of the room. The girl was joking with Bambam using her simple Thai language. Jinyoung pay attention to the boy in front of him and finally follow Jackson direction of view.

“She just tried to be honest with her feelings,” said Jinyoung without taking his eyes.

“Do you think she is serious?”

“Yeah, but you don’t have to think about it.”

Jackson looked at Jinyoung who already smiled knowingly at him with curious looks. How can he not think about it?

“If you can’t stop thinking about it, that’s mean you have to be honest with your feelings too,” Jinyoung added while standing up and leaving Jackson who still pensive.

Jackson looked back at Jimin. There is little debate within himself before he finally decided to approach her. Jackson ignored Jimin’s scr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter