She Must Be Crazy

Crazy Decision
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin threw her body to the sofa in the corner of room. Finally practice for GOT7 and 15& collaboration stage in JYP Nation concert today has been finished. No one is aware that behind jimin's bubbly and hyperactive side, which looks like usual, there's something hidden. At least, Jimin hope so.

 “Are you okay?” The question made Jimin snapped. She just realizing there’s a boy sitting next to her, looking at her worried.

Hurriedly, she smiled and answered, “I’m okay oppa.”

Jimin take her eyes off the young man. She could probably fool all the people in this room, but not with him. Like his role in the group, the black-haired boy with dark eyes really have motherly figure. Jimin often choose to tell him about anything than to Yerin, her teammate. But not about this, Jimin never told this one to Jinyoung, the young man who had Jimin regarded as her own brother.

 “I’ll be okay oppa,” Jimin added, more to herself. Her eyes stared at the figure in the middle of the room which was kidding up rolling around on the floor.

Before Jinyoung can ask anything further, a woman come to the practice room and call Jimin and Yerin to go.

It’s the time, Jimin thought.

The girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter