[3/?]

supermassive black hole

The world was fuzzy and loud, surprisingly too loud for the dead Jongin. Or at least he thought he was dead. Jongin thought again and there it was, all around his body. He felt like he was on fire and his senses were telling him. He was thinking and…moving? Every part of him felt like he had been electrocuted because his body was functioning and he was breathing. Jongin was moving and he was breathing! He was alive!

 

He was alive and Jongin needed to know why. Opening his eyes, Jongin’s body reacted weird and he sat up too quickly.

 

“Argh!” Jongin growled and clutched at his chest.

 

“Hey, hey. You have to lay down, you’re body hasn’t fully recovered. Jongup, get Himchan in here!” A male voice shouted and Jongin looked up but his vision was too blurry. Jongin groaned and felt another pair of hands grab him.

 

“Okay, hey, I need you to lie back down or you’re not going to recover well.” A raspy male voice said and Jongin obeyed his words. He heard the man sigh of relief before saying, “Okay that’s good. You can hear me, that’s great. Now I need you to stay still and take a deep breath okay? You sat up too quickly and ripped the IV out of your arm so I’m going to have to put another one in your other arm. Just take a deep breath for me, you’re doing well.”

 

Jongin felt the little prick and flinched. He forgot how bad pain hurt. The man let go of him and Jongin could hear shuffling and the sound of metal tools hitting each other. “How many fingers am I holding up? Can you see well?” the raspy voiced man asked. Jongin growled because he couldn’t see a thing. Or at least he could but it was all blurry. “Did you hear me? I need you to tell me if you can see,”

 

“No!” Jongin managed to get out. His voice sounded like sand paper and it hurt, just like every part of his body.

 

“Okay, you’re speaking and hearing is good. You’re doing well.” The man said and that was the last thing Jongin heard before he fell asleep.