[2/?]

supermassive black hole

Hana slowly walked on her paws, her senses were high and she looked in every direction. Hana lifted a paw up and before she could do anymore, a huge sum of weight knocked her over and the two wolves tumbled and rolled through the forest grounds.

 

, you cheated!

 

I did not! You’re just weak and too easy to beat. Daehyun walked over her and trotted and wagged his tail, giving her a wolf grin. Hana snorted and leaned on the back of her legs and her paws, cleaning herself of the dirt that stuck to her fur. Suddenly the grin fell off Daehyun’s wolf face and he stuck his muzzle to the ground and sniffed before letting out a growl.

 

Hana didn’t look up from her position but she responded to Daehyun through the pack mind. What now?

 

We’re not alone. Daehyun growled and slowly but firmly walked towards where the mysterious scent was coming from. Hana sighed and stood up and stretched before following after her brother. Daehyun stopped walking lifted his head off the ground and looked at the limp body. Hana moved passed him and sniffed the body.

 

He’s…one of us?

 

Eat him!

 

Daehyun, shut up! We’re not cannibals!

 

Daehyun snorted and sat down, moving his tail rapidly. Hana moved her muzzle across the man’s body before stopping at his face. Dirt covered his entire face and Hana sighed because she couldn’t get a good look at him. Opening , she the boy’s face, cleaning him. Hana sat back and admired the man. He was young, dark skinned, well built, bruised, and barely alive.

 

What are you thinking?  Daehyun asked. Hana stared at the man before her and wondered could she save him? Did he want to be saved? How would her pack react to her bringing in another stray?

 

Shift.  Hana commanded. We’re bringing him home.