Too Late to Back Off

The One and Only

She grumbled as she packing her belongings into her suitcase. She cursed a few words under her breath. ‘GD’s jerk, GD’s such an , GD’s arsehole’ and etc,etc. She keeps on swearing while walking here and there, taking things and putting things until a car honking could be heard. She sighs heavily and rolls her eyes. She walks to open the door and when she open the door, G-Dragon is already standing tall in front of her with his infuriating smirk.

“So, gijibae, are you ready? Because i am so ready for this,” said GD proudly.

“Talk to my , small dragon. I’m not ready and i am not done with my things. What are you doing here anyway?”

“Don’t hear me pabo? I told you i will pick you up and i give you one hour to fetch all your things. Huh, once a dumb will always be a dumb forever.”

“Mwoya? You said I’m dumb? Then what are you? Oh yeah you’re idiot!”

“You cannot talk like that to your Master. So now, now pet, take your things and get into my car, now!”

“But—“

“Jeez! You take so damn long. Forget about the things you have to bring. Just take what you’ve already gathered. You’re really so slow!”

CL stomps her foot the floor and take her suitcase, after she’s locking her apartment GD grabbed her wrist and force her to take his fast pace, and then he push CL to get into his car. He immediately get into his car and drive it to his house.

After thirty minutes spent the time at the road, they finally arrives at GD’s household. Actually, it’s not a house, its more into a real estate. Besides, it’s distric gangnam so who are we kidding? Of course, G-Dragon and his cronies would live here. His house were designed to be a classical-victorian house with a white painting. There’s a lot of sculpture near the main pilar. The house were so big, the garden was so wide and well maintained. For a minutes, CL was fascinated by his real estate. Yes, she was born from a rich family too, but not as rich as he does. Her father is a scientist, inventor, and professor. While GD, their family holds a very influencing economical bussiness company in South Korea. GD also a celebrity himself. If she doesn’t know better this handsome man, she may like him but unfortunately, she knows that this man is so very dangerous and such an arsehole. And right now, he still pull her roughly.

The door was opening and they both greeted by the maids, assitance household and head housekeeper but G-Dragon ignore it and keep walking.

“Hya, babo! Stop it, it’s hurt you know. Your death grip is hurting my wrist,” she spat.

“I will do whatever i please. If you don’t like it, thats your problem. You’re my slave, Arraseo?”

G-Dragon take her to the second floor and a room that looks like a master bedroom. And to her guessing it’s true. It’s the master room. The room was so wide, very elegant, comfortable and then the view was beautiful too because there’s a part of the side of this room were built by a glass and it shows the beautiful garden. And then there’s a mini pantry, and then connected to the wide walking closet, bathroom and also there’s a king size bedroom. Now CL just take a look around the room while G-Dragon just sit down on the sofa looking at CL with a smug expression.

“Do you like it? You have to like it anyway.”

“Yeah it’s nice but...why?”

“Because it will be our room, gijibae. This room will be yours too.”

“What? No way! I don’t want to share the same air with you! I don’t want to sleep next to you!” she said while stressing the last sentence.

“Well, you can paid this with a million dollar and you’ll be free or else, just be my slave for a month. I’m sure you will have your fun. You’ll enjoy being my slave. I am called as a god for nothing, gijibae.”

“Ew, I don’t want to know about that and i WILL NOT enjoy being your slave!”

“So give me five million dollar then you will be freed.”

“What?! Have you lost your mind? You can’t do that! I don’t have that much for now!”

“But i want it now or just be my slave for simple. You’ve broke my Lamborghini anyway.”

“Well, you have burnt my Lamborghini too anyway!” she said sarcastically.

G-Dragon pull her and push her into the bed. He’s on top of her and trapped her between his strong arms.

“Well, you’ve been agreed about this since the first time and you cannot just escape like that. Why don’t you just back away from the start? It’s too late to backaway now,” he hissed beside her ears.

CL didn’t give a comment. She’s too nervous to retort back his words. She don’t know why she feels so weak in front of this crazy man. Even she didn’t  dare to stare at his eyes at this close proximity.

“Well good, your brain is thinking the right thing now. So, to start this, i want tell you a couple of things,” he said while waking up and stand.  “First, call me Master Jiyong. Second you have to obey anything i ask you to do. Third, don’t deny or reject. Four i will do whatever i please to you and if i asked you to sleep and spend the night with me, you should do it. That’s all for now. Do you understand?”

Ne.”

“Said it properly,” he whisperd while pulling her hair to look at him in the eye.

“Yes Master Jiyong.”

“Good,” he said. “Now, change that clothes and wear this.”

He throw a maid costume but... it looks like so very inappropriate. It was a french maid uniform but the skirt was so short, The upper chest design was so low and it could shows so much cleavage. The cloth would press tightly on her body so her body shape would be shown perfectly. She never wear this kind of a cloth and she’s so embarrassed also humiliated at the same time. She wants to cry, but she can’t. She want to call her parents and her cousin—Kris. Shall she call and asked for help? But how if GD a.k.a Jiyong would do any harm to them? After all, she regreted that she ever had any deal with this jerk.

After she changes her clothes with the french maid uniform, she was called to show her appearance in the kitchen. She was extremely uncomfortable with her clothing right now. She kept pushing down her skirt to hide her too much revealing thigh. She also tried to hide her chest. The uniform is so tight but surprisingly really fitted well on Chaerin's body. She walks through long corridors with her black high heels.  And here we go, she should put a show in front of that jack . She open the kitchen door. Jiyong were sitting on his dining table while the other maids and head of household standing behind him. Once his foxy eyes stare at Chaerin's appearance, his smirks grew even wider and he roses up from his sits. He takes a step closer to Chaerin. He began touch here there which makes Charin uncomfortable.

"Yah! don't touch me freely," hissed Chae Rin.

"I told you, i could do anything to you as i please. If i want to touch you then you should let me to, remember, you're my slave from now on Chae Rin."

Jiyong softly caress her soft thigh and went even higher. Jiyong starts to snuggle into her neck and all her intoxicating smell.

"So in' y," he whispered.

Chae Rin just held her head hang low. Her body's shaking, she wants to cry really hard. She don't want to be humiliated like this. She wants to escape from this place, from this nightmare, but how can she even out from here if the monster keep an eye on her always?

Jiyong stops his action and look at another maids.

"Ah yes, i forget to introduce you our new house maid. Actually, she is my personal maid. It's Lee Chae Rin. She's beautiful and y right? She could only work for me and obeyed to my instruction only, so none of you could ask or hurt her. And if she is about to asks all of you a request, just do as she said. It's my commands after all. Arraseo?"

"Ne, Master Jiyong," they said in unison.

"Good, good," he said. "Now Chae, the night is getting late. We're heading to our room and all of you may dismissed. Except for Chef, please prepare us dinner, thank you."

Jiyong dragged along Chae Rin to his room. He closed the door and locked it once they arrived. Then he faced Chae Rin.

"Now, Nappeun Gijibae. Prepare me a hot shower, after that come back here again to take off my clothing," he said flatly.

"What? Are you freaking crazy? You're damn old enough to remove all your outfit by yourself!!"

"But I want you to do it."

"But how if i don't want to?"

"Then I'll punish you. I'm sure you'll enjoy it but you will also regret it sooner or later. You'll hurt anyway. So i'm still shows you some mercy. If you don't listen to my word, then I'll have to do punishment then."

"Jack ," she mumbled while goes to the bathroom to prepare a hot bathtub for him. And then she go back to the room and do as Jiyong said. She takes off his fine black suit, and then his thin tie, and then she starts ing his white shirts, she takes it off too. Her delicate fingers starts to remove his belt from his waist, then move to his pants button and zipper. The pants just fell won easily to the ground. Now Jiyong is almost . He keeps staring into Chae Rin's fearful face. He has excitement while a little bit pang of guilty for her. Chae Rin on the other hand is so scared. Even she name herself the baddest female, she never do this before. After all, she was an innocent woman with all her pure heart. Her hands is shaking. She can't held her tears anymore.

"Why do you cry?"

"I..I can't do this. Please Kwon Ji Yong, stop this. It's been very humiliated enough to be in this state. I can't take this."

"But you've agreed with this, and you can't back away right now. It's too late to beg to let go. You should know with who you compete with Chae Rin," he whispered on her right ears.

He pushed her to the wall nearby. He trapped her between his strong arms and he began to kiss her roughly by him. Chae Rin try to pull away from him. But as much as she struggles, Ji Yong's kisses more rougher. She gave up and just try to respond this beast kisses but her heart is shattered. Ji Yong pulled off from the kiss and he stares sharply at her.

"You should've know the consequences, Lee Chae Rin. Even this time, your guardian angel Yi Fan can't help you."

Ji yong left her alone to the bathroom. Chae Rin sit down weakly on the floor. She can't weep anymore for this. It's only the first time as a slave, he has abuse her like this. She cried to herself and wish Kris or her friend could help her.

"Yi Fan-oppa, please.. come.. I need you," she whispered to herself.


Hello Everyone, Sorry I've just update this story. I really have a hectic months recently and I'm glad i could post this chapter right now.

I'm sorry I've been a bad Author to update this story so long.

I hope you really enjoy reading this chapter.

Please keep commenting. It's really mean a lot to me, and thank you for all your possitive, supportive comments

I love it and you guys are all awesome!

Love you all,

Druella,xo