Be My Slave

The One and Only

She walks through corridors while picking her safety driving. Her dark chocolate eyes starring sharp, her pace is fast. She wear peach jacket, white trouser, black knee lenghts boots. It's five minutes remain to get into her car and try to win the race. She don't want to be humiliated by G-Dragon. In fact, she actually had won, but that conceited, cunning little prat wants to re-race and do whatever he wants to win and get his pride back.

She stretch her body a couple of time until a familiar voice could be heard.

"Chaerin!! heya!!"

"Oppa! You come!"

"Of course. I'm here to give you supports and everything you need. Your friend is coming too. Dara-noona and Minzy already stay at monitoring room. For once again, i really am sorry to make you involved in this goddamn troublesome. If i wasn't--"

"Stop Kris oppa. It's alright. I told you so many time that it is ok. I'm sure i can beat his . But if... if i lose, it's the consequence i should.. i should do the deal. I guess he won't do something bad like... murdering me right? i can always defend myself. I am equal rival to him, hah, its not a big deal to handle."

"Ok, I'm just worried. You're my favorite cousin among the other anyway. So i don't want to lose you and give you trouble."

She role her eyes. "Listen, just give me support and motivation. Make me sure that i can do this, alright? I will be fine, no matter what. You will never lose me, oppa. Now, now, i should get in to the car or i'll be late. See me and pray for me."

Kris hug her and give her a weak smile once again, and he go to the monitor room and join with CL's friends. Dara and Minzy already sat on the couch. He sit on the opposite couch and greet them.

"Dara-noona, Minzy."

"Hey, oppa. Long time no see," said Minzy.

"Yeah... lately i was busy and .. have some trouble."

"Ne, like CL-rro, i can't believe she make some trouble for herself by doing this things with GD. I've ever warned her not to do this crazy-driving things. But she never hear me, eh?!" said Dara.

"I know. Driving is like her life, you know? She likes it. Even when we were toddlers, we would play racing simulation in my house. She always defeat me and look at her now, she really is a good racer. I heard when she stayed in New York, she had a couple of national race for female. However, this trouble caused because of me. If i wasn't ask her to come that night, she won't be here."

"What's done is done, i hope she will win," said Dara with full of hope written on her face.

"I think she won't win this time. G-Dragon obviously will win. I know, she's a yeoja. It's not fair but the bet is something to do if you agreed to it, right? Let's see who will win. It's gonna be fun," said a man with an expensive outfit. His hair is jet black, his eyes is narrow and small but his smile could make any girls leg went limb.

"Taeyang-ssi," said Minzy in a whisper.

"Oh stop it Mingky, he's so wrong. Just ignore him. What make him think so? Same conceited git like his friend," Dara mumbled.

“Hello there... I am sorry to disappoint you but i’m sure today Jiyong will win this race. I’m so concerned with your friend to be his slave. Poor girl,” he said.

“Well, CL-rro has already joined several national race when she was in New York. I know she is equal rivals to G-Dragon, but don’t underestimate her,” Dara defends her friend.

“We’ll see then. So... what’s your name, pretty girl?”

“You don’t have to know my name.”

“Dara-eonni, why you reject him? Its not like everyday VIPs would make friend with you,” said Minzy.

“But i don’t like a man like him. Really. Kris or Chanyeol is better, you know?”

Minzy stay quite after Dara retort her. Minzy is not VIP group fangirl, but at least she feels lucky to be in the same room with them and get to know them. Especially, Taeyang were acting nice and has a handsome face. Dara in the other side just take a sit at the white sofa. Minzy followed her noona action. Her eyes catch a glimps of a stylize blond hair. She stares at the handsome figure beside Taeyang. Her eyes didn’t blink. She knows that VIP group is the most wanted male group in Seoul. They were born to be rich kid, famous and living in a socialite environtment. She never adore them, she just know them through magazine or tv news. She never take a look or pay attention at them until she saw Daesung in person. His dazzling smiles make her heart beat a bit faster. She can’t take her eyes off of him. Does she falls in love that fast?

Dara who notice her maknae staring at the blond boy she nudge her ribs. Minzy glare at her noona and then look away at the giant glass that shows the circuit arena. A minute laters, a girly, soft voice could be heard and a deep male voice too.

“Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri... you guys so early,” said the girl.

“Yeah... can’t wait to see our glorious Ji yong-oppa win this race and get the yeoja,” said Seungri.

“Jiyong always making new scene and problem. I can’t understand why he really wants to battle with a girl and made a bet which for me is ridiculous,” said the deep male voice.

“Seunghyun-hyung, like you don’t know Jiyong. Its his fun. Beside, he said the yeoja is pretty hot and have a nice look,” said Seungri the maknae.

“ert!” said the girl.

“Now, now.. stop this banter. Let’s take a sit first and watch Jiyong win this so called race,” said Taeyang.

They take a seat on the white sofa. Their face looks so calm but there’s a hint of excited to watch the race. Since they never attend much to see their friend racing on the road.

Choi Seung Hyun a.k.a TOP came with his girlfriend Park Bom. Dong Young Bae a.k.a Taeyang, Kang Daesung a.k.a D-Lite and the maknae Seungri a.k.a V.I were sit together in the white sofa next to Dara, Minzy and Kris seat. Sometimes Taeyang take a glance to Dara. Young Bae find her very attractive and unique. She stands for herself and she don’t look at him the way every girl he’d ever met. He like that, so he decide, it’s best to make acquantance with her after this game over. Somehow, he has a strong feeling that Jiyong will win this little game.


Back to the arena, now CL and GD has entered into the car now. They both anticipating the cue from the referee. Their ears could heard the MC has announced that the race will begin. Everybody who came to watch is excited yet feeling anxious either. CL is ready and so does GD. Both of them were in heat. After the refree honking the trumpet, both CL and GD pull the gas into the speed. CL was in fury, she hit 200km/h. She left 6 meters behind GD. She almost could feel G-Dragon is smirking now in his car. She don't want let this conceited scumbag to win and humiliate her, so she tried everything in her will power to beat GD but perhaps Fortuna isn't on her side today. At the last lap, just 20 meters away to win, GD corner her to the boundary line and then left her car spinning three times, then it flips two times until it stops with bumping the light poles. Luckily, she wore helmet so she just got a few bruise on her cheeks, forehead, arms and a little cut near her left eye. She's never been so humilliated before. It is so unfair to hurt your rival to win the game. Enrage, she got out of the car. She slammed the broken car's door hard. She walks so fast with fury on every steps she take. Of course, the winner is that douchebag. He even got out of his car while smirking smugly at her. He shouts to the crowds like a proud King Kong. It's just like turning the flame on CL's head. Everybody yelling his name and telling how a good victorious of him. CL run towards him then she gave a really hard punch on his left cheeks.

"How dare you play so unfair! it is not in the rule to harm the other player! You're so cunning," she yelled.

"I do not said that harming your rival is banned. You can do whatever you wanted except equipped your car. So, i am winning over you with fair play. If i'm not cunning, i am not G-Dragon," he said coldly but there's a hint of proudness.

"Y-you.. you're disgusting prick! I hate you so much GD. You're not worth it!"

G-Dragon grabbed her wrist and pushed her to his car. He lean closer to her face and stare sharply right on her eyes. She don't want to look so weak so she gave him the same glare and try to freed herself.

"Let me go, you scumbag!"

"You have no rights to give me any commands. From now on, you're my slave! You can't just escape and cancel everything that has been dealt before. If you ever dare to run away, you'll dead. Understand?" He hissed on her ears. "Now, take all of your stuff and I will pick you up 1 hour later. Don't be late. I don't like a late person type. You're staying in my mansion as you become my slave for one month full," he continued then he let go of her. He walk away and leave her trembling. She don't know that this will happened. Maybe she was too confident and did not anticipate his thoughtless scheme. She should've know that GD will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. The bet is the bet, so she should obey it. She walks weakly to the changing room.

Her friends and Kris already wait her there. Their face were so sad. They give her a warm hugs to support her. Kris hug her to and caress her soft hair. She can't hold it again, so she cried in Kris shoulder.

"I know it's hard for you. Mianhe, CL-rro," he whispered.

"I'm so stupid."

"Don't blame this to yourself. If you want to blame, it should be me. From the first time it's me who asked you to do this, Chae. You can back off from this preposterous bet. I will face that bastard."

"No, don't be. I'll pay the stakes. If anything happen, i promise will tell you and try to ask your help. Besides, i will take my revenge too. I will not let him feeling victorious and vanity," CL said while let go from Kris hugs.

Kris gave her a weak smile. He knows CL just don't want to troubled him but somehow it's his own fault to bring CL on this misery business. Truth to be told, Kris always had a feeling for her but he knows that they both is sharing a part of bloodline. They both cousins so they can't have any sort of relationship. Kris hug her for once again, and then he kissed her forehead and leave her with her friend.

"Eonni, gwenchana?" asked Minzy.

"Ne, I'm alright. I should off to my house and packing my stuff. That dimwit wide forehead will burn my house if i'm late," said CL weakly.

"But.. look at you, you look teribble. You should be cured first of all. I can drive you home if you want to," said Dara.

"No, thank you. It's fine. I am fine. I can drive by myself. Please be safe. I really should off to home now."

CL leave them with sadness written over her face. She can't leave her two bestfriend worried like that but she shan't shows her weak state to her bestfriend. She should be strong and brave enough. She can do this and face the mighty GD. She sigh and  get a quick change of clothes then went to the sidewalk stopping a cab. Her lamborghini is on a serious demage so it will be repaired and she has no vehicle to go home.

On the other side, GD cheering loudly with his cronies. Both of his hands were on his two friend--Seungri and Daesung.

"I know i am the unbeatable King of Race. Do you see the fury on her eyes? that satisfied me even more."

"She's quite hot and really intrigued me," said Seungri.

"But no one to touch her when she become my slave," said GD sharply.

All of the boys snorted but Taeyang stop his step when Dara just crossed path with him. He turn around and try to catch up with her.

"What's wrong with him, eh?" asked Choi Seunghyun.

"Dunno, man problem i guess," Daesung retorted.

"But Jiyong-ah, you were playing too rough with the girl. You hurt her you know. If i were her, i would rather kill you than to be hurt plus wounded like that. You're mean Ji."

"Well, it's part of my fun Bom-noona. If you don't like it that's your problem. She'll be my slave after all," he said smugly.

"You can't just disrespect a yeoja like that Ji. How disappointing of you!" said Bom while running away. Seung Hyun was calling over her, but she didn't bother to stop her step. He just could sighs heavily.

"She's got a point, Ji. You were so mean to her but... i hope you will not molest her to death. After all she's a girl. As strong as she is, you cannot treat a girl like that," he said softly. "I'll catch Bom now. Seems i will have a very long conversation with her. See you around guys."

"Ah.. people are getting all serious. Seung Hyun just got his old soul back. Well, i'll be back to my mansion and celeberate my victory. Ciao!"

GD leave the rest of his friend on the parking lot. Seungri and Daesung just shook their head and tsking over GD's behaviour. He never grow up after all.


Taeyang is running like marathon to catch up with Dara. He shouts to get her attention but she don't bother to stop, so he tried to run any faster and grabbed her wrist.

"Hya, just wait up would you?" he said while panting.

"What's your problem, Taeyang? I don't have time to hear your brag," she retorted coldly.

"I'm sorry about your friend but i swear i am not involved with this. I just summoned to come to this circuit this morning. He didn't told me the cronologies and all, he just told me he will have a race with a girl. I'm sorry your friend is hurt."

"Don't pretend like you care. I know people like you could be so manipulative."

"But i am not being manipulative right now. I'm just being honest with you. I want to know you if that's possible. So, please be kind to me, just this time," he plead.

Dara sighs and rubbed her temple. "Alright. What you want? You can know me more just with one conditional."

"Which is?"

"Stop this bloody bet things. I don't want my CL-rro is being hurt by your thickhead friend. Help my friend."

"Alright, it is easy. I'll try to help you. So, shall we exchange number then?"

"Sure."

They both exchange numbers. Dara could use Young Bae to rescure her friend. Well, its not a bad idea either to be friend with him. He seems all nice and a lovely person. Unlike G-Dragon. Dara feel so sad and frustrated by CL position now. How this enslaving will go on? Let's pray GD will not attempt to put CL on agony.

TO BE CONTINUE


Well, Thank you very much to those who has read this fiction and give me a good feed back. Sorry too i just update this fic. I have a few troubles and i've figured it so yeah here's my update. Hope you like it.

 

With love,

Druella.