Shocking coincidence!

The Gaze >> 시선

“Oh my God, Meyna! You danced with Chansung! You should have reveal yourself. Why did you ran away?” Ayree was so happy for Meyna that she couldn’t stop smiling.

“Just drive, Ayree. I can’t show him myself. I’m afraid that he would be disappointed because the girl he danced is just a normal girl. And I’m afraid of his reactions as well.”

“Han Meyna. You once told me when I was trying to confess to Nickhun that I would never know an outcome of something before I try. And now, let me repeat that to you. Come on, Meyna. This is the only chance for Chansung to know that you exist.”

Meyna was not really listening to Ayree as she was busy looking for something.

“Ayree!! I dropped my Ipod somewhere on the dance floor. Oh no! What should I do?”

“Meyna. Calm down. We will find it tomorrow. I’m sure there will be an announcement for the Lost and Found stuffs. Okay, now. Just go, changed, sleep. I’ll meet you tomorrow at class.”

Meyna watched Ayree’s car till it disappeared in the night.

‘*Sigh* Don’t know the outcome until we try. Hmm..’

On the next day, Meyna anxiously waited for the school announcement on Lost and Found segment.

Suddenly,

"We have a special announcement by a special someone" announced the announcer.

"Hello, and good morning. Last night as we all know, was the prom night. And last night, I danced with someone that is amazing. To you, I know you are listening. Tonight is the party bash at my house. Come and meet me by the pool. I'll be there with your Ipod Nano."

There! Like a bomb, Chansung's voice echoed in Meyna's head. Through out the day, Meyna cannot concentrate at all.

"Meyna!" Ayree waved at her at the parking lot. Uh oh.. here we go again..

"Meyna, I know you heard Chansung. You have to tell him it's you who.."

*dush*

Meyna's book are all over the road.

"I'm so soryy. Should hve seen you." Meyna's hand touched the guy's. Automatically, they look into each others' eyes.

"Uh.. Should be going now." Meyna blinked her eyes and began to pick up her books.

"Miss, have we met before?" Chansung looked straight into her eyes. Meyna tried to avoid any eye contact with this guy.

"No, sorry." Meyna quickly walks away while Ayree afters her.