At the prom

The Gaze >> 시선

Meyna and Ayree arrived at the hall. No one looked familiar as they all wore the masks. Meyna was feeling okay about this. She was sure that no one would recognize her that night. Ayree pulled Meyna to the snacks table. Suddenly..

"Hey, nice dress" A familiar voice called her. It was a guy but he seems familiar.
"Nice cape.. I mean coat" 'Oh my, why am I being so clumsy in front of him?'

"Do you want to dance?" That guy asked Meyna. Meyna smiled and nodded.

The DJ decided to play the song Remember by Yiruma. The melody got the couple in mood and they started to sway along together. Forgetting that on the floor, there are other people too. They dance and dance and dance gracefully. they performance surely awed everyone there.

Ding Dong Ding Dong

Th sound of the grandfather clock pulled Meyna back to reality. She finally stopped her movements and bowed in front of the guy.

"You are great! I kind of hope you don't want to leave" the guy said shyly.

"I'm sorry. But, I have to go home now. If not, my parents are going to be worried sick."

"At least show me who you are. So that I can see you next time. Well, let me show you who I am." The guy unmasked himself. The whole crowd was suprised to see that it wat Hwang Chansung.

"Hwang Chansung?"

"Yeah, it is me."

'Oh no! he can never know that it's me. I've got to run. Now!' Meyna tried to escape as fast as she could. Not knowing that she dropped her Ipod Nano on the floor.

"Hey, you! wait up!" Chansung tried to after her but he failed due to the blocking crowd, obviously jealous of him trying to chase the girl. When he arrived at the final step of the stair, there he found the Ipod.

"This must be belongs to her. I have to find her tomorrow." Chansung, now cannot even sit still without thinking about this mystery girl he danced with last night.