Business Lunch Surprise

Love at First Sight

 

 

 

______’s P.O.V.

I’m not sure what happen but I fell asleep during the ride from the airport. Whatever I missed, Ariel will fill me in with pictures.
“_______, wake up. We’re here”. I woke up as pops told me to, but I wasn’t ready for the sight that was just outside the window. My daddy is rich! I mean, I knew he made money but come on! It’s a freaking castle!!!!
“Dad! Why didn’t you tell me you lived in a castle? I thought you would be more into those weird looking futuristic houses!”
“What made you think that? Just because I have a high paying job doesn’t mean I need something like that. I like the old fashion things.”
It's because you’re old.
“_______. I’m not old. I’m cultured. Now go inside and go to your rooms and put your stuff away.”
“But how will we know where our rooms are?” Ariel took the question right out of my mouth.
“Yeah pops. This place is like a maze. Who knows? We might stumble upon a mot or dungeon of some sort.”
All he did was look at me. For a good minute.
“Go down that hall. Take a right and go up the stairs. There are 5 rooms and your names are on two doors. Have fun.”
We both looked at each other and ran down the hall and up the stairs. I made it to my room first and I threw that door open. I dropped my luggage from what I saw. There was a f/c canopy bed set in the middle of the room with matching curtains that were pulled aside to let the sunshine in. The carpet was a fluffy white cloud under my shoes.  A bookshelf with all my favorite books in order by author and series, a walk in closet and a personal bathroom. I was so enthralled by my room that I forgot about Ariel’s. Right on cue I here her screaming happily.
“OMG _______!!!! Look at how cute everything is!!!! Look at the giant teddy bear on my bed!!! And everything is lilac and lime green!!!”
All I could due was giggle from her excitement. She could be so adorable sometimes.
“Let’s see what you got hooked up with. I’m sure your dad knows aaalll about….”. She stopped in midsentence the moment her eyes were met with my awesome room. Yep. All the hook ups.
“It’s beautiful.”
“Yep. Perks of being a daddy’s girl.”
“______, Ariel. Are you two done? I just got a call from a friend of mine. He wants to meet up for lunch. Would you like to go?” Father was so thoughtful.
“YES!” We are truly best friends if we scream the same word at the same time.  We both raced to the stairs. She takes the rail, and I take the stairs. Today is going to be more amazing isn’t it?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


“Good to see you guys landed safely. The plane ride wasn’t to bad was it?”
“It’s was as usual” Key shook his head in agreement with Minho Ho.
“All though Taemin has been rather clumsy every since we left New York” 
“Onew, come to think of it he’s been in a daze as well. Taemin. Taaaemiiin!”

Taemin’s P.O.V.

Who are you and why can’t I get you out of my head? What’s your name? I bet it’s beautiful. You’re beautiful. Yeah. NO! You’re beyond beautiful! When will I see you again mystery girl….

“Taemin. Taaaemiiin!”  That sounds like Jonghyun. Not my angel.
“Yes?” I reluctenly answered. I was enjoying my daydream and didn’t like being pulled from it. Her.
“Everything ok? You’ve been out of it lately. Do you need sleep? Food?”
“I’m fine. Just thinking. That's all.”
“ There will be food provided. I’m meeting an old friend for lunch and he’s bringing his child and company. Oh it shall be a good time…”
I began to drown the chairman’s voice out. All I wanted was to see was her. If I didn’t believe in love at first sight, I certainly was a believer now.
“Stop looking out the window Taemin and let’s go get some eatery. Hopefully there’s chicken!” Only Jong would be so excited about chicken. Well let’s get this show on the road.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

______’s P.O.V.

“So old man, who the long time friend of yours? Do I know him?
“Maybe. You’ve met him a couple of times when you were younger but I doubt you’d remember. His name is Kim Young-Min. He’s the-“
“CEO OF SM ENTERTAIMENT!” I could not believe the words that were now swarming in my head! I had met the CEO before the CEO became the CEO of SM Entertainment! HE new me! 
“______. Does this make you semi insta-famous? Does that make your dad insta famous? Does that insta fame trickle down to me because I’m your friend? ____. I can’t right now.” Ariel was as shocked as I was but I think I was more expressive.
“HAHAHAHAHA! Your faces are priceless! I can’t think of any other situation that could match this one!” My father, just all calm and what not.  His friend is famous and stuff. No biggy. No biggy at all.
“ He bringing some people with him as well so hopefully you two can make some friends while you’re here.
“Dad. The CEO o SM Entertainment knows of me.”
“Yep. He’s going to be so glad to see you again.”
The rest of the car ride was a blur. Ariel was now excited and out of her silent daze as were I the complete opposite. We made it to the restaurant.
“ Reservation under Kim Young.”
The waiter seemed to recognize dad, because she smiled and led us to a table in the corner with nine seats.
“I’ll be back with your coffee sir.” She walked away and I stared at him. I stared long and hard.
“Dad.” It was more of a hiss than I what I was looking for.”
“Come on ______, give him a break. Maybe he needs this”
“Thanks Ariel! At least you understand.”
“But you know you’re not supposed to have it! If mom was here, she would beat with her shoe!”
“Fun fact! She’s in New York! Not here! Your point is invalid!”
“My point is fact and very valid!”
It went on like this for a while. We forgot about Ariel and the coffee was already delivered.
“Well aren’t you two just alike.”
“ Kim Young! I didn’t even see you. How long were you standing there?”
“We’ll we’ve ben watching you two bicker for a couple of minutes now. You can continue if you want. Its quite entertaining”
He said we. There were others with him. Probably some other older men. I turned to see who “we” were but not without catching Ariel’s expression. Eyes wide and mouth open. Once my eyes landed on my target, I wore the same expression. My eyes took in the sight that was before me and then my eyes settled on him. This can’t be real!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Taemin’s P.O.V.

We finally reached the restaurant. I take it his friend was already here as we were led to a table near the corner. We were now standing watching an interesting interaction between this man and a girl around my age, but something about her seemed so familiar. Her friend seemed to notice us and just stared. Fan.
“Well aren’t you to just alike? Kim young had finally decided to end their bickering. 
“ Kim Young! I didn’t even see you. How long were you standing there?”
“We’ll we’ve ben watching you two bicker for a couple of minutes now. You can continue if you want. Its quite entertaining”
Just then the girl turned her head and had the same expression as her friend. 
Oh. My. God. My breath was heavy and uneven. It was her. The occupant of my entire mind and heart. All I could do was stare. This can’t be real!