We're going to Seoul!

Love at First Sight

 

 

 

You have been wanting to go to Seoul, Korea for the longest time now. That's where all the great K-pop masters were like Super Junior, B.E.G., Big Bang and Shinee. Especially Shinee. They were everything to you, but out of all of them, you had a crush on Taemin.  It would be amazing if I could meet him! Everything about him is so magical, his smile, his eyes his hair, his-ring ring ring. It was your best friend Ariel.

"Hello?'
"OMG! __________! You won't believe what I just won!"
"A date with Johnny Depp?" Ariel has a deep obsession with Johnny Depp.
"No! Even better!"
What could better than a date with Johnny Depp? What is going on?
"Well, what is it? Spit it out!"
"Well I just won two airplane tickets to Seoul, Korea!"
"Shut the up! Are you for-serious right now?"
"Yeah and you're going with me! So what do ya say __________?"
"Yeah! Of coarse I'm coming! When are we leaving?
" Tomorrow! At 12! Packed for two weeks!"
"OMG!!! Well hang up so I can start packing!"
"KK! Bye!" click.
IS this really happening? I was just daydreaming about this!!! I wonder where we're going to stay… She didn't mention that. May be I should call her back.
"Hey Ariel. Where are we staying?"
"Oh, um…"
"You didn't think about that before you got the tickets?! You know how hard it's going to be to find a place to stay for two weeks?!"
"Ha-ha. I guess that didn't cross my mind. Sorry."
"Well I'll be up late. Don't worry about it. I'll find something reasonable."
"KK! You're a life savior! See you tomorrow!" Click. That moron. You were not looking forward to the long night ahead. Not one bit, but if it meant possibly seeing Taemin, than it was worth it! With out a moment to spare, you pick up your phone and call the most suitable person for your request.
" Hello?"
"Hey dad, do you think you can find a place for Ariel and I to stay for two weeks in Seoul?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Next day at the airport

There were so may people for no reason today! Most of these people don't even have luggage! Hopefully I'll find Ariel through this monsoon of people.
"________! Over here!"
Almost there! So close. Then some one bumps into knocking you down to the floor.
" I'm so sorry miss!"
A hand extends to you. You stare at for a while only to take the stranger's assistance in helping you up.
"It's no problem. I'm fine, thank you." You couldn't get a good look of him because he was wearing a hoodie and sunglasses. Then noticed he was still holding on to your hand.
" Um, you can let go now." you said shyly.
" Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't notice. Well it was nice meeting you! I have to go!" and with that he was gone.  
"Whoa! What was that all about?"
"I don't know, but I was shocked that he didn't has a fit!"
"Well ________, our plane is here! Are you ready?"
You were more then ready. Seoul, here I come!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
__________'s dad' P.O.V.

I really need a coffee right now, but I shouldn't. I have to stay healthy. Yeah, that's why, I shouldn't have one. Yeah… Oh screw this! I'm getting' a coffee. I call my secretary and tell her to get me a large black coffee with cram and sugar. Of course kindly. What kind of man would I be if I didn't?
Ring. Ring, Ring.
Why is _______ calling so late?
"Hello?"
"Hey dad, do you think you can find a place for Ariel and I to stay for two weeks in Seoul?"
"Uuuuuuuuuh………Why?"
"Because Ariel won two tickets to Seoul but we don't have a place to stay for two weeks."
"…………Does your mother know?"
"…………She'll be fine! Besides, it's only two weeks! Pleeeeaaaaaase?"
"Ok but I'm going to call your mother to let her know. Don't worry. When you get here, you guys will have a place to stay. Just make sure you stop by first so we can discuss it."
"YAY!!!! Love you dad!!!! Thanks!!!!"
"Love you too. Now go to bed!"
"Oh dad, you haven't been drinking coffee have you?"
'Psh no"
"Here's your black coffee with cream and sugar sir"
"…"
"Dad, I thought you sai-'
"Oh look at the time! I must be getting somewhere now! Bye sweetie! Love you!"
Click.
I was caught. Oh well mind as well drink it!

_______'s P.O.V.

"……..Flip a dog! Son of a blue dolphin! He knows he's not supposed to have coffee!"